RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'chat' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live Chat

Hey! I am an english learner and I ve been watching GMM for a while, it have a good, fairly friendly community of fans son now I am looking…

Started by Alejandro Wasinger

3 Sep 16, 2023
Reply by Daniel

Rhett and Link's Crazy Business Ideas!

Hi, beasts! I was wondering, is there a compilation of all of Rhett's crazy ideas that he has had on GMM? Ones he would tell to Link that t…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

41 Jun 12, 2022
Reply by Klais Last

Bindle (App) for group chats

Hi! I thought I'd already posted this but apparently it got lost in the intertubes. On Friday, Hank Green of Vlogbrothers tweeted that he'd…

Started by Laurndler (pwca)

0 Nov 29, 2015

How to win chat.

winning chat is when you have the last comment and the time appears there besides your comment. This happens when no one answers. then…

Started by Martin B ^-^(the komm father)

7 May 31, 2014
Reply by Gumbo V2.0

Who wants to save the main chat ?

Hi everyone, if you have been in main chat lately you probably know me. But for those of you don't im Shannon (aka king panda). The reason…

Started by shannon (king panda) "i'm a guy"

8 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by E. Mιʅʅισɳαɾσ$ (Cҽɳƚαυɾσɱαɱσσʂҽ)

Chat help?

Dear Beasts and Staff,   Hey guys, on my new Windows 8 here and just wondering why the chat doesn't seem to be working. It worked fine on m…

Started by Clirkus-Mahonea-Fallak

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Clirkus-Mahonea-Fallak

Video chat

I just think it would be cool if we could have a video chat feature on the kom. Like, have up to 25 beasts talk at a time, since that's usu…

Started by JigglypuffRobsBanks

14 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Voorias The Feared

Kommunity Chat Story Time - Fri. July 27th 10:30pm EDT!

Next Kommunity Chat Story Time isFri. July 27, 10:30pm EDT/ Sat. July 28th 02:30 UTC time zone converter This week's storytellers:Lucas (…

Started by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

40 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

K-Mod

1st Annual International Kommunity Chat Challenge

The IKC Challenge is proposed based on a recent spontaneous Kommunity Chat occurence, which gave rise to the idea : 8 MBs * / 6 Countri…

Started by Gumbo123

59 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Tacopotamous

SUPER AMAZING GEN. DISCUSSION/FEATURE MISSION

I AM ON A MISSION. i think the caps lock caught your attn. now to the real reason i'm making this. if u haven't already seen my goal, heres…

Started by tom hartmann (platinawesome2.0)

3 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service