RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett and Link's Crazy Business Ideas!

Hi, beasts! I was wondering, is there a compilation of all of Rhett's crazy ideas that he has had on GMM? Ones he would tell to Link that t…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

41 Jun 12, 2022
Reply by Klais Last

Question about 9/4/19 when Rhett and Link have been friends for 35 years. What should we do for them?

I brought this up with another mythical beast but didn't really talk about it much. Next year Rhett and Link will be BFFs for 35 years next…

Started by Tragica( Kewt Kitty)

6 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Christine D'Ambrosio

Beast in Search of Tickets

Hello, I am currently looking for a VIP ticket to one of the stops on the Tour of Mythicality. The locations I'm looking at are the ones in…

Started by Josh the Mullet

0 Oct 21, 2017

Wheel of Mythicality Ideas

The official discussion of ideas for the Wheel of Mythicality!

Started by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

1919 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

Rhett & Link Song Ideas and Suggestions

So, in this page you guys can add song ideas and suggest some lyrics for the song... Maybe you guys could also write lines of old songs and…

Started by Rajveer sodhi

2 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Ran ganner

What Rhett said in "Worst Movie Title Translations" (Marley & Me)

Does ANYONE know what Rhett said at 5:40 during the video of "Worst Movie Title Translations": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqxhhog1jx0

Started by Sara Bell

29 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Evelyn

I miss Rhett and Link :(

Okay, I've been wanting to just get this all off my chest in a longer post so I'm going to do it here. Hopefully, some way some how, the gu…

Started by Olivia Santos (SatiricalSatyr)

10 May 9, 2017
Reply by Olivia Santos (SatiricalSatyr)

Making a Full Rhett and Link Collection

So I want to create a full Rhett and Link collection based on dates and time Posted/Aired/Created. Is Anyone Else Up to Helping With This P…

Started by Xander Simpson

0 Feb 20, 2017

Book Of Mythicality

A KBE established and organized by: Table Foster (Therizinorapter) and Marcus Bean (LionelRichieSaur) Alright Beasts, let's write a story.…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

75 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

I made Rhett & Link out of cardboard

Hi guys! I'm new here, though I've been a fan and follower of RandL for quite a long time. I thought I could finally join the Kommunity, t…

Started by Emmi Hyvärinen

27 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Katie (The Crochet Sheep)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service