RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Would' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which do you Prefer?

iPad or Surface? PS4, XBOX 360, or Wii U Black phone or White Phone? PC or Mac? Laptop, Desktop, or Tablet?    

Started by Herbie Perlman

5 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Madeline (Tigermaidasus)

Who would you rather meet Rhett or Link?

I think I would personally like to meet Link over Rhett, (Nothing personal guys!) because I think that I am more like Link than Rhett. And…

Started by Ross (Rossmallow)

73 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by MothTurtle

Would you Rather

Never have eye sight. OR Loose your sight at a later age (14 or so).

Started by Luke Anderson

4 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Dennis (Bunnybird the 3rd)

Would you rather?

Would you rather go to vidcon or playlist live? Would you rather have Instagram or Twitter? Would you rather have antlers or horns? Would y…

Started by Delphyne

1 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Rebekah (White Fawn)

K-Mod

Rhett and Link: Be or Meet?

All right, here it is. Would you rather:   Be either Rhett or Link for one day. Not just "trade places," you would BE one them.   or...   M…

Started by Kevin (UniSeal)

12 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Tyler

K-Mod

Annoying Yawn or Awkward Accusation?

Ok here it is; Would you rather...Have to yawn a regular-lengthed each time before you said somethingOrAnytime you saw someone you didn't k…

Started by Kevin (UniSeal)

14 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Czar-li23 Roberts(drelf/Z-yoda)

Would You Rather...Dance With The "Numa Numa" Guy _OR_ Dance With The "Dance Revolution" Guy?

Would You Rather...Dance With The "Numa Numa" Guy _OR_ Dance With The "Dance Revolution" Guy? >>NUMA NUMA<< >>OR<<…

Started by Alexander John (Beast Number 7)

3 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Madison (ZeOrnCru)

Would you rather have Rhett and link be huge and have everyone know about them or keep it to as many people as you could tell alone

I would rather have them be as big as they are right now and tell people myself because if they were huge it would make them very open to c…

Started by Clayton (Tree Octopus)

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Anna (Thatrandomlady)

Would u Rather

Would  you rather be tied to a telephone pole for a week or let a really anyoing person talk to you for about a hole two hours.

Started by Maureen Erin Glover

7 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Anna (Thatrandomlady)

Would You Rather Have A Moustache Or A Beard

What kind of facial hair would you prefer? and WHY? I would love to see the discussion between Beard-Rhett and Moustache-Link.

Started by Mountain Bassplayer

26 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by CipherWolf Luis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service