RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Shoes' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help!!!! Mythical Shoes!!

Good Mythical Morning Rhett and Link,   I’m Cheryl from the Netherlands, I’v been following you guys for a long time ( ever since my awesom…

Started by Cheryl ( Xana )

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

New Mythical Shoe colors?

I have seen all over the interwebs, like Wikipedia, Tewakfootwear, and here on the Komm, ads for the Tweak Mythical Shoe, but there is some…

Started by Ross (Rossmallow)

7 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Gumbo123

Bigger Sizes for Mythical Shoes!?!?

I've been wanting a pair of mythical shoes ever since they came out, but there is one problem... I wear a Men's 16 shoe! And the listed siz…

Started by BigJBrook (Shrimpcoon)

3 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by BigJBrook (Shrimpcoon)

Tweak Mythical Shoe

Hello Rhett, Link and Kommunity:   I have just joinned this beautiful Kommunity to ask a question, I hope someone out there can help me. …

Started by Mauro De Simone

1 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Lysh Fish

Mythical Shoes for Kids?

Hey guys, My family and I are huge fans of yours.  Both of my kids are dying to get ahold of a pair of mythical shoes. Unfortunately, I on…

Started by Marcy E (Marcicorn)

0 Apr 9, 2012

To anyone who's ordered Mythical Shoes before...

How long do they take to ship? I'm curious and really want to know since I ordered some. I'm in the US so if you're in the US too that'd wo…

Started by Link

4 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

I'm getting a pair of Mythical Shoes, what color should I get?

I'm thinking between black or blue...I normally wear dark colors and wear black shoes but I kind of like the blue and green...Thoughts?

Started by Link

0 Feb 22, 2012

To get Mythical Shoes or Not to get Mythical Shoes that is the Question.

Hello Rhett and Link Kommunity, I'm interested in purchasing a pair of mythical shoes, but they are so darn expensive. I want to know wheth…

Started by Preston Jackson (Parandrus)

1 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

Mythical Shoes

hey guys, im a new mythical beast, and i would like some mythical shoes! but i live in russia (im not russian im american) so i wanted to k…

Started by Anthony Pavlovskiy

0 Dec 15, 2011

Mythical Shoes?

I had a question about them. How do they fit? Like Vans or Nike? I have kinda have alittle bit wider feet around the arch area,l. So how wo…

Started by Trent

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Gumbo123

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service