RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'GMM' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

Textpert test. (KBE)

So basically, just post one of the phrases from the Good Mythical Morning episode and type using: 1: Both hands while looking.  2: One han…

Started by Matt (Ninja Badger)

13 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Juhi (Swarnix)

JADE THE DOG AND LINK THE HUMAN (Link got a dog)

In today's GMMore (22nd September), Link revealed that he adopted a dog called Jade and Rhett announced that he would also be getting a dog…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

39 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

GMM Season 9 Intro

As you may have heared, the GMM intro is going to be changed. Any guesses on what the new GMM intro is going to be like? Special features…

Started by Kyle (Anthrimichael)

3 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Amanda

What's YOUR Favourite Episode of GMM?

Let the Kommunity know what your favourite episode is! If you can't choose, list a few of your favourites!       (P.S. My personal favo…

Started by Matthew (вєαωσℓf)

5 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by cloud nine

Holiday Cheer to Serge The Car Hauler!

This mythical morning I stopped by https://www.youtube.com/user/SergeTheCarHauler to spread a little holiday cheer.  Whilst browsing the re…

Started by Carla van Eeden

0 Nov 27, 2015

Where is Jason Inman now?

In case you were wondering, here's what Jason Inman is up to now!! https://www.linkedin.com/in/jawiin  He was the producer and editor for R…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

1 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Ebay Action Against Hunger Standings

As you may already know, yesterday's GMM (12th November) had two more "props" to buy on Ebay from previous episodes. Rhett's drill last tim…

23 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Grace (Pheasphant)

Dear R&L, PLEASE don't do the mail boulder!

A few of us on the Komm don't like it!! I like sending you guys mail, but I don't wanna send you something if it's just gonna be glued to a…

Started by Abbi the Unicorn Hobbit

11 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Gumbo123

IvaIvanic's Gif Journal

Today I stumbled across a Gif Journal on Deviant Art created by a fellow mythical beast known as IvaIvanic. I know I am a bit late in seein…

4 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Grace (Pheasphant)

Rhett and Link need a GMM, Kommunity, or R&L Offical App!

I think R&L need a Offical app where you can watch their vids, see the Kommunity all on one app!! If y'all have any other ideas let me…

Started by Sarah B.

2 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Pipes (Cheesy Cyberman)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service