RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Emily Collins (The Dark Horse)'s Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's mine, complete with Rhett's unstabilized (amazing) eyebrow, tax rap medalli…"

Emily Collins (The Dark Horse) replied Oct 1, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Major Fracas (Al-mi'raj)

"I am "The Dark Horse." What this actually is is open for discussion. I can either be…"

Emily Collins (The Dark Horse) replied Oct 1, 2009 to so we are mythical beast well what kind of randler mythical beast are you?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Joey chewbaquatch

"Palvarez, Don't diss what we do with with our biz. Mell's may have the majority, or…"

Emily Collins (The Dark Horse) replied Sep 30, 2009 to Fe-mells VS Mells Rap battle!

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"Word to your face. ...And your mother. :D"

Emily Collins (The Dark Horse) replied Sep 30, 2009 to Fe-mells VS Mells Rap battle!

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"well look-a hear boys, Look who's got you huggin' your toys Fe-mell's always on top,…"

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"Facebook Song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HmG2zmzFwo -gvozdenovic American Ido…"

Emily Collins (The Dark Horse) replied Sep 30, 2009 to R&L YouTube Vigilantes

23 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Cara Canelli (CaraBarracuda)

"Everyone could get ideas from this site! It has a list of mythical beasts on it that…"

Emily Collins (The Dark Horse) replied Sep 18, 2009 to Choose Link's Mythical Beast! [Closed]

40 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Claire (Flying Penguin)

"Random thought: I wonder how the generic brands that make off-brand medication, foo…"

Emily Collins (The Dark Horse) replied Aug 22, 2009 to Random thoughts.

62 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Emily Collins (The Dark Horse)

"Lynn, I'm sorry, but with the start of high school, it seems very unlikely that I wi…"

Emily Collins (The Dark Horse) replied Aug 22, 2009 to Looking For Ms. Locklear: Triangle Premier August 29 (CLOSED)

58 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Rachelle Mendola (Sarimanok)

"Wasn't a fan in time for supernote, but I do get what you're saying, They did the sa…"

Emily Collins (The Dark Horse) replied Aug 1, 2009 to Fee-Mells? E-mells?

8 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Emily Collins (The Dark Horse)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service