RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Lynn (Mama Bear)'s Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"I am the e-Ministrator, of the e-ilk! I share my race with the e-Hermit and the e-He…"

Lynn (Mama Bear) replied Sep 10, 2009 to so we are mythical beast well what kind of randler mythical beast are you?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Joey chewbaquatch

"Well, if I could fly, I'd want to take a lot longer than 10 minutes doing it! So, if…"

Lynn (Mama Bear) replied Sep 10, 2009 to Would you rather: Teleport or fly anywhere in under 10 minutes?

32 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Jackie Hall (Gorillamama)

"The RandLer is the official Mythical Beast mascot of the Kommunity. See that discuss…"

Lynn (Mama Bear) replied Sep 10, 2009 to so we are mythical beast well what kind of randler mythical beast are you?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Joey chewbaquatch

"It definitely needs to have attributes that are relevant to Rhett&Link songs."

Lynn (Mama Bear) replied Sep 10, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Major Fracas (Al-mi'raj)

"Just so you know the guys are paying attention! https://rhettandlink.ning.com/forum/t…"

Lynn (Mama Bear) replied Sep 10, 2009 to Should our next CBE have something to do with what we call ourselves? A logo/design contest for the new name.

9 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Lynn (Mama Bear)

"In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that a…"

Lynn (Mama Bear) replied Sep 10, 2009 to Rhett&Link FaKts (RALFs)

25 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Jack Stevenson The RowelPyranto

"sigh...I dunno. I can't believe I'm even toying with the notion of doing this."

Lynn (Mama Bear) replied Sep 2, 2009 to kommunity virtual dance party extreme

43 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Mary Carr (pegantacorn)

"Here are my pictures from before and after the actual movie event. I was busy workin…"

Lynn (Mama Bear) replied Aug 31, 2009 to Rhett and Link Meet and Greet at the Hampton Inn 8/29/09 (CLOSED)

11 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Tammy (Landshark)

"Hey Cara...um...I don't think that's necessary at all, actually. Half an hour should…"

Lynn (Mama Bear) replied Aug 26, 2009 to Looking For Ms. Locklear: Triangle Premier August 29 (CLOSED)

58 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Rachelle Mendola (Sarimanok)

"I hope you told them you're in the Rhett & Link room block, Nikki. That'll be im…"

Lynn (Mama Bear) replied Aug 26, 2009 to Looking For Ms. Locklear: Triangle Premier August 29 (CLOSED)

58 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Rachelle Mendola (Sarimanok)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service