RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn)'s Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"A unicorn/pegasus looking creature!"

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn) replied Sep 14, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Major Fracas (Al-mi'raj)

"Yup Dennis still teaches Creation Science, and Seif is still teaching our Old Testam…"

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn) replied Aug 20, 2009 to Jojo's Chicken and Waffles!!?

12 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Chris Johansson (Skoll)

"OMG Peter that is awesome!!! I absolutely love it here. I haven't gotten homesick at…"

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn) replied Aug 19, 2009 to Jojo's Chicken and Waffles!!?

12 Oct 4, 2009

"Justin- No, I'm not at DBU, but I'm at CFNI. I'm considering going to DBU after I gr…"

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn) replied Aug 18, 2009 to Jojo's Chicken and Waffles!!?

12 Oct 4, 2009

"Lol Tegalto!!! =D Parker- No, unfortunately I wasn't able to try it out, but I sure…"

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn) replied Aug 16, 2009 to Jojo's Chicken and Waffles!!?

12 Oct 4, 2009

"You can never be too late! There will be crazy Twilight fan mania until the last mov…"

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn) replied Aug 12, 2009 to Make fun of crazy Twilight fans!!!

7 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Cindy (Beast Of Beads)

"I live in Florida and it gets way too hot to be outside! I've just been chillin' ins…"

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn) replied Jul 28, 2009 to What're you planning on doing with your summer?

8 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn)

"When I was ten I was riding in a car with a friend, his mom, and my brother. It was…"

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn) replied Jul 28, 2009 to Embarrassing moments.

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Brandon

"I was looking for drive-thru pranks and I found their taco bell folk song video. OMG…"

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn) replied Jul 19, 2009 to How did YOU find Rhett and Link??

8905 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by GiGi H

"I love them both (who doesn't?), but I might love Rhett just a bit more. Two words:…"

Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn) replied Jul 19, 2009 to Rhett or Link?

61 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service