RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl)'s Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I think it looks okay. The neck beard bothers me though :I But it's not…"

Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl) replied Jan 10, 2014 to link's new beard

21 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Savannah Wiseman

"Wow, you added all those episodes?? That's awesome! Thanks for taking the time to do…"

Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl) replied Jan 7, 2014 to rhettandlink.com: Shouldn't there be more general info?

16 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Caitrin (WereRedPanda)

"Using Plex on my television (and going to YouTube) and watching it there on the larg…"

Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl) replied Dec 27, 2013 to How do YOU watch GMM?

15 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by camila (theamazingdinocornusus)

"Gryphon or any gryphon hybrid or similar creature. (Hippogriff, Gryphicorn, etc.)"

Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl) replied Dec 25, 2013 to What is your favorite mythical beast?

1 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl)

"Oh gurl x3"

Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl) replied Dec 17, 2013 to What if... everybody switched genders for a day?? O.o

6 Jun 10, 2022
Reply by Klais Last

"Hahaha :)"

Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl) replied Dec 11, 2013 to What if... everybody switched genders for a day?? O.o

6 Jun 10, 2022
Reply by Klais Last

"Way to keep it real, Marcus xD"

Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl) replied Dec 9, 2013 to What would you do if you only had one day left to live?

4 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by E. Mιʅʅισɳαɾσ$ (Cҽɳƚαυɾσɱαɱσσʂҽ)

"I would probably cry. Then, I would re-watch all their videos. After that, I would j…"

Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl) replied Dec 9, 2013 to What would you do if Rhett and link died today

4 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Sarah (Majestic Awkward Axolotl)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service