RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama)'s Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"My favorite super heroes are a few i made up: Chloroform Boy (he uses chloroform to…"

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama) replied Jan 7, 2011 to Favorite Super Hero?

11 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jose Cou (atomic fishtopus)

"My favorite shows are probably 30 Rock, The Office and The Simpsons... I HATE The X-…"

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama) replied Jan 7, 2011 to KBE: Favorite and least favorite TV show

44 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Madison (ZeOrnCru)

"Fred? The weird guy on youtube with the high-pitched voice? I thought  a couple of g…"

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama) replied Jan 7, 2011 to I can't stand Fred!!!!!! Can you?

17 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by harpie

"That means the song was originally done by someone else, right? Who was it done by b…"

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama) replied Jan 7, 2011 to They Might Be Giants!

6 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Jacob Stone

"I LOVE They Might Be Giants! I found them on homestarrunner.com, theres a music vide…"

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama) replied Jan 5, 2011 to They Might Be Giants!

6 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Jacob Stone

"I dont know. His voice is just kinda annoying me, i guess.  "

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama) replied Jan 5, 2011 to What kind of music do you prefer?

49 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Natalie (Natalie)

"I'd choose fluffy :) theres a cat that comes my house, well four actually, the first…"

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama) replied Jan 5, 2011 to Would you rather be fluffy or hard

8 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Lauren (The Nocctarto)

"I like The Eagles, ABBA, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy,  music from plays and musicals, Celti…"

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama) replied Jan 5, 2011 to What kind of music do you prefer?

49 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Natalie (Natalie)

"I get bursts of energy when i'm tired and try to fall asleep! Also at school dances…"

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama) replied Jan 5, 2011 to HyperLink 2009 (kasts)

13 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

"1 or 2 years ago my brother showed me the dead ipod song and the facebook song. I th…"

None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama) replied Jan 5, 2011 to How did YOU find Rhett and Link??

8905 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by GiGi H

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service