RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Your Video Suggestions (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Cowboys!!!

Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Cowboys, how epic would that battle be!! It could even be a rap battle! Either way I think Link would make a good co…

Started by Hannah!! (duck.bEAR)

6 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Doc Capehart

My awkward moment for the show!

One summer when I was 18 my girlfriend was off at a summer band camp for two weeks and her mom was driving us both to go visit. All of the…

Started by Ross Watson

0 Sep 3, 2015

Should Rhett and Link do the BeanBoozled Challenge?

We all heard of the BeanBoozled challenge, and some of us have done it, but how many of you would like to see Rhett and Link do the BeanBoo…

Started by Eric

2 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Eric

Will. It. MUFFIN!

To muffin, or not to muffin........

Started by Bec (The Thingamajig)

1 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Carol (Aelrindyl)

Will it ____ !!! ( taste test)

I was wondering if you were running out of ideas for will it food taste test. Here are my following suggestions,   " Will it coffee"  " W…

Started by Grant Armbruster

1 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Carol (Aelrindyl)

ask me some questions

hey guys! in case you didn't know I have a youtube channel, and for my next video I'm going to be answering some questions.and I want you g…

Started by MR.Awesome Mythical Beast

5 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Dr.Giraffe (Jesse)

Try a coke from each country??

Don't you think that a good episode of good mythical morning would be if Rhett and link each tried a different coke from each country on th…

Started by Reagan Z.

2 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Madison D

Will it smore?

Rhett and Link should replace the graham cracker for the smore I think it would be funny to see so please just discuss it with eachother. 

Started by Oscar Hartman

2 May 5, 2015
Reply by Sophie (Awkward Sloth-Dragon)

Video suggestions

Hey guys I am new to the website (just started) and I couldn't find a place where you can suggest future video ideas. so i have one suggest…

Started by kyle williamson

0 Mar 31, 2015

Trivia taken to a new level

heres a burning video request: play a game where you ask a trivia and you answer the previous question. like if you ask whats least fav. a…

Started by Isha_Awsomemator

0 Mar 19, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service