RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Technical Difficulties (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems with widgets

Hey guys, in my group Se habla español, I'm trying to add a widget into the text box to help automate a Word of the Day feature for the gro…

Started by Ben Burton (Mr. Frumious)

0 Aug 24, 2009

Tiered Forum Discussions?

Hey, up until a week or two ago the forum discussion threads were in a tiered/indented format to easily see responses to certain posts. Now…

Started by Tegalto/Tess G. (Twin Phoenix)

7 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Lynn (Mama Bear)

Music Page?

I recently joined another social network that also appears to be powered by Ning, where members' music submissions are collectively grouped…

Started by Ben Burton (Mr. Frumious)

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Ben Burton (Mr. Frumious)

How do you make your 'Kommunity' page look cool?

everyone's page on here looks really really cool, and I do not know what to do!!!! Please help, just tell me how you made yours look cool…

Started by Aly And Cate (Two headed AlyCat)

3 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Aly And Cate (Two headed AlyCat)

Problems with rhettandlink.com?

Is anyone else having problems with the rhettandlink website? Not the Ning interface, but rather their original website? I've gone back to…

Started by Tammy (Landshark)

18 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Edlives (Dragon)

Music video playlist on YouTube

I didn't know if you guys knew, but the Fireworks Song on the Music Videos Playlist on your YouTube channel doesn't work. Well, that seems…

Started by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

0 Jun 29, 2009

Changing Profile Photo

I need info on how to change the profile photo...I think I have followed the steps correctly but it never goes past the 'upload a photo' pa…

Started by Cheryl Causey (SeaHorseWhiperer)

8 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by JHizzle

Java and the Bulk Uploader

hey, i have a ton of rhett and link related pictures and i tried using the Bulk uploader but it said i didnt have the right version of Java…

Started by Mikequad (Shenlong)

2 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Mikequad (Shenlong)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service