RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Official Rhett & Link Fan Forum (345)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glad To Be A Mythical Beast

Hey all! I haven't really posted a lot here, but I wanted to give out a nice message to all the Mythical Beasts and the kommunity here. Fir…

Started by MaryAnn Soriano (Fenngon)

1 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Chords for the Friday (sometimes) Mean Mail song??

Does anyone know the chords Rhett uses for the Mail song? also if they would be different for piano and you know what those would be that w…

Started by Luke Merren (Squatchkey)

1 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Gumbo123

Rhett and Link Handbook?

Hey all!  I was browsing the web and somehow stumbled on this site that features "The Rhett and Link Handbook - Everything You Need To Know…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

12 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

If Rhett & Link went to Busch Gardens or any other amusement park with coasters...

...what coaster(s) should they ride? For me, I'd say either Cheetah Hunt or SheiKra. I can imagine how scared Link will be on SheiKra, but…

Started by Shulk (Monado Wielder)

0 Jun 25, 2016

If Rhett and Link were adorable cats <3

What breed of cat would they be? Rhett would be a siberian forest cat, maybe a Soild Orange or Flame Point with White, with beautiful blue…

Started by Shulk (Monado Wielder)

0 Jun 22, 2016

Trivy - Youtuber Trivia App

Trivy is here! As a loyal Mythical Beasts of the Kommunity, we had a sneak peak that Rhett and Link were making a trivia app when Link p…

Started by Carol (Aelrindyl)

16 May 31, 2016

K-Mod

New Merch Alert! POLL

NEW MERCH ALERT! Rhett and Link are doing a poll that lets the Mythical Beasts decide what T-shirt they’ll sell next! All the quotes are di…

Started by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

6 May 23, 2016

K-Mod

20th Annual Webby Awards

Hey, Beasts – nominations for the People’s Voice categories of the 20th annual Webby Awards were announced today, and Rhett and Link are no…

23 May 16, 2016

Congratulations messages to Rhett and Link

Hey guys, I thought we could collect here our congratulations messages for Rhett and Link. They reached 10,000,000 subscriptions on GMM and…

Started by Drinny (Just a cat. I love cats)

1 Apr 13, 2016

K-Mod

8th Annual Shorty Awards **Updated**

Rhett and Link are nominated for Shorty Awards in TWO categories! These are votes-based awards, so we have to get voting to make sure they…

17 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Jessica (Blue Tigryphion)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service