RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Good Mythical Morning Discussions (496)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What could WE do to make the kommunity better? Leave a comment with your suggestion

I think we all need to upload some sweet pics related to R and L

Started by Colton Lane

0 Sep 14, 2012

An Official Forum Topic for Gutless Wonders Kommunity Project!

Ok So First, Here is all the Scenes Scene 1: Intro with creditsSCENE 2: Waking UpSCENE 3: Tucker’s AbilitySCENE 4: Barber ShopSMITTY SCENES…

Started by Corfisto

0 Sep 14, 2012

FRIDAY MEANS MAIL ASSIGNMENT- the Lionel Richie Pose

Alright mythical beasts, for the mail segment on Friday, just take a picture of yourself doing the Lionel Richie pose, and send it to them…

Started by BrandonW (TheGuardianofArlon)

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Maddie (FeatherZorse)

GUTLESS WONDERS

alot of people are commenting on the gutless wonders GMM videos telling rhett and link to actually film it, which would be pretty cool, but…

Started by Max (Ophiotaurus)

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Bob Cummins (Uniphant)

Help soon!

@link (chiasquatch) I know your dating experience is as a guy but I need to know how a guy would want to be asked out to a dance cause the…

Started by Josie Campbell

0 Sep 12, 2012

Topic for another show. Poltergeists We had one in our house for awhile that both my father and I witnessed.

How about poltergeists for a potential topic. We had one in our house for awhile that my father and I both witnessed.

Started by Diane L. Fike

1 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

Restaurant Stories - What's Yours?

Respond with your restaurant horror story! Today's GMM reminded me of a story about my worst restaurant experience ever. It was New Year's…

Started by Emily Urban

5 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie)

whats YOUR YouTube channel?

I have a youtube channel (www.youtube.com/user/StuartWhitakerTV), and I greatly enjoy filming and editing videos. Rhett and Link have been…

Started by Stuart Petty (Mogwizzle)

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Stuart Petty (Mogwizzle)

Good Mythical Morning T-Shirt!!! What's YOUR Reaction?

So I received a text from my faithful mythical beast friend (thanks Rachel!) that a UPS man had driven by her house and it had been the all…

Started by Karrie (The Original Bookworm)

5 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by The Master (Timelord)

New Rhett and Link

Ok, just wondering if anyone else has thought this. Has anyone else thought it would be funny for Rhett and Link's wives to start their own…

Started by Adam

5 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by The Master (Timelord)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service