RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Good Mythical Morning Discussions (496)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wheel of Mythicality - Season 11

So...here we are now! Season 11 of GMM has finally started! Obviously the new "Wheel of Mythicality" has already started a lot of discussio…

Started by Lucy Howlter

14 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by EnoshStar

Help me find an episode?

I'm sure I'm not alone in sometimes remembering a certain segment of GMM but can't remember which episode it was from. Right now I'm looki…

Started by Hannah

1 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Grace (Pheasphant)

Happy Birthday!

I saw on R&L's Twitter that today (January 9th) is GMM's birthday. Wow, 1051 episodes in 5 years!! Happy Birthday, GMM!

Started by Katie (The Crochet Sheep)

1 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Shulk (Monado Wielder)

Show Idea: 14 Strange Musical Insruments

I have thought of a show idea that I think is pretty great.  I hope everyone else likes the idea, and hopefully R&L will too.  Even…

Started by Jared (Slithy Tove)

1 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

VAMP BIKERS on netflix in JUNE

Thanks for the shout out and the disses we laughed. Finding the EMMY in trash was a god send GMM

Started by Eric Rivas

0 Jan 28, 2017

Thoughts on Whatever Wednesday?

I really liked today's (January 18) episode! The recent seasons of GMM have felt more produced and aimed towards being viral than the old s…

Started by Katie (The Crochet Sheep)

20 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Beth (The Flightless Dingbat)

Kim's Bar-B-Q & Seafood House Ribbon cutting

I know this is last minute, but is anyone planning on going to the ribbon cutting in Buies Creek NC? http://business.dunnchamber.com/events

Started by Maxwell Beeman (Narwhal)

4 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Maxwell Beeman (Narwhal)

Closed Captioning - what happened?

Hello fellow Mythical Beasts, I hope it's alright to make this topic. I'm deaf and I'm from Europe. I've been enjoying GMM for over a year…

Started by Alicia

23 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Katie (The Crochet Sheep)

Favourite GMMore?

Hello other Mythical Beasts,  I bet there are a thousand or more posts about your favourite Good Mythical Morning episode but I have never…

Started by Michelle (Shellycoat)

15 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Terri (mousehill)

When did R&L first get their green blindfolds?

Hey all! This has been bugging me for a while. One of the first episodes of GMM I ever watched was one in which the guys received the green…

Started by Heather Smith

2 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Heather Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service