RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,639)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm a newer Mythical Beast, and I have some questions.

In today's GMM, #1574, two things happened that I would like some more information about from you more seasoned Mythical Beasts. Number 1:…

Started by Daniel Snow

3 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Anyone know what episode was it the one where Link wore like weird, kinky body jewelry?

I remember there was an episode where Link got sent some strange piece of... jewelry like thing chains that would go all around the naked t…

Started by Laura

4 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Laura Luke

What will happen if you met Rhett and Link for the first time?

Here’s the order. I would... 1. scream 2. cry  3. maybe faint  4. hug them 

Started by Chloe (Roostox)

4 Jun 29, 2019
Reply by Lydia (Lamia)

Please help me find a clip, it makes me whole

Hi guys, my name is Emma and i am DESPERATE to find a certain clip of Rhett and link. It makes me laugh so hard that i cry and i haven’t be…

Started by Emma

1 Jun 21, 2019
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

My brother and RHETT share a birthday!

My brother, Jacob, age 9, shares a birthday with Rhett, Oct. 11! I was on google and read a short bio on rhett on wikipedia, and it said hi…

Started by Rebecca Davis

0 Jun 15, 2019

Links smell

The progression of Links inability to smell as well as a year ago is genuinely scaring me. I just want to know if he is getting taken care…

Started by Meia Solo

0 Apr 27, 2019

Does anyone remember any details about the story of Rhett standing up for Link when they were younger?

So totally random and not sure if this is the place to ask but I recall a story or maybe just a passing conversation on Good Mythical Morni…

Started by Lara

5 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by Booty Bar

Concert Differences

How might the shows in the U.S. differ from the concert they did in London? Any guesses/predictions?

Started by Bryanna (MartytheWittewijven)

2 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by MothTurtle

If the Internet/YouTube didn't exist, would you know about Rhett & Link?

If the Internet/YouTube didn't exist, would Rhett & Link be experiencing as much success as they experience today? Or, would they not h…

Started by Bryanna (MartytheWittewijven)

0 Mar 24, 2019

Rhett and Link Live (Columbus, OH) Who's going?

The old post was about me trying to find someone to buy a pair of tickets to the concert, but as they've now been sold, I decided to change…

Started by Christina Price

4 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by Christina Price

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service