RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Burning Questions about Rhett & Link (1,073)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need a little help

I haven't thought of a mythical beast name yet Any recommendations? Please no names that  Have already been used

Started by Josie Campbell

8 May 13, 2015
Reply by Jung Hoseok

beep di da beep da boop bo doo

I have discovered the origin of Rhett & Link's "internet research" sound effect.  Third Rock From the Sun, season 5, episode 11, around…

Started by Bob Pfeuffer

1 May 9, 2015
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

Link; May I research you?

So, without going into too much back story, I'd like to ask Link for permission to look into his genealogical history. My husband and I re…

Started by Sarah Brady Wagner

3 May 8, 2015
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

Youtube Help?

So I guess I'm asking Rhett and Link for advice, but if you happen to have a comment, go ahead and post it. I want to start a youtube chann…

Started by Sophie (Awkward Sloth-Dragon)

0 May 5, 2015

I wish.....................

Hey Rhett and Link umm I just wondered if yal could do a GMM video tomorrow with Rosannna Pansino from California On Nerdy Nummies from You…

Started by LaRosaDelEspacio

1 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by LaRosaDelEspacio

Shoe Inventory

Hello Rhett and Link, When is the gray shoe going to become available again for purchase? All that is advertised on the website are the cam…

Started by AubreyAnna Smith

1 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Gumbo V2.0

Tay Zonday Song Biscuit

What is the news on this particular song biscuit? I saw the post about zooming in on instagram and now I really wanna see it!

Started by Taylor Porter

1 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Answer to Life

I need help giving a scientific evidence for the to everything which is 42.

Started by Vivek Booshan

0 Apr 2, 2015

A tribute to friends

So I have been listening to A Tribute To Friends pretty much incessantly for the last few days and I was wondering if there was a story beh…

Started by Holly C (Seko)

9 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Gumbo123

Clearly Canadian

I was watching some of your older episodes one day and I found one Good Mythical More where you guys found Clearly Canadian website where t…

Started by Niki Noland

1 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service