RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Location:            Fabyan Forest Preserve - - Shelter #4 across from the Windmill

Address:             1500 Crissey Ave., Geneva, IL 60134

Your Host:         Paulette Panzer

Facebook Event:  https://www.facebook.com/events/451302778574118

Views: 593

Replies to This Discussion

Woot! I can not wait! 

So much to talk about this year!

Buddy System 2, The tour, The book, EB, This is Mythical. GMS, GMM, 

and so much more.

It will be AWESOME!

As Rhett said it today's release of GMMore..."Let's talk about our favorite moments from Season 11."   on August 12th at 1:00PM at MythiCon!

Can't wait! I actually live in Geneva, so this will be perfect for me!

That's  great, we'll see  you  soon.

Inspired by the Mythicon 2017 drawing by Corey Kramer, (Ghost Chicken) and the pattern and directions from Jenny of the Missouri Star Quilt Company. I have started making pendants to hang on the shelter. Look for the red, yellow  and tan pendants to find our MythiCon  2017 Shelter at Fayban Forest Preserve. 

Here is a "color it yourself" version of Corey's original artwork, before he added the flags for this year's MythiCon 2017 poster.  His inspiration came from this ending scene in Back To The Future II where the flag banners fall from the sky after Doc Brown's departure from Hill Valley 1955 headed 70 years back to the Old West 1885 . . .

P.S. - - if you or other MythiCon Hosts would like to supply an opportunity for gathering attendees to COLOR A MYTHICAL BEAST for themselves . . . R&L Kommunity Koloring Book

Thank you!!!!! We'll bring crayons and color pencils.  The trouble is, I don't know how many copies to make.

You could always do these too (happy that my work inspired your meetup!)

Thank you so much . I hope we can build them ... I'll take pictures .

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service