RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Reply here ONLY if you are able and willing to host a local event.

Only legitimate and sincere hosts please.

If you aren't certain you can do it, talk to your family & friends first . . . perhaps they will assist!

Tell me where you intend to meet and I will create a discussion thread for your local event.

If you have no idea what MythiCon is all about, check out the description and helps here:

Views: 1245

Replies to This Discussion

HERE YOU GO!

It looks like a nice "home town" type of development - - the only downside is that this type doesn't have a centralized food court so once you pinpoint the exact gathering spot I will be sure to update your discussion page.

I did a bit of a Google street map virtual drive-thru and did notice that there is not a lot of public area, so you probably want to check with a business owner before deciding.  There are some patio tables outside of Starbucks and Jamba Juice near the Central Market, but they would likely frown if you took up too many tables unannounced.

BEAST ON!!!

NEW ZEALAND Palmerston North??
KATY - - Is this a firm request? Are you going to host?
Mythicon is up at Singapore this year. We're about done with most of the discussion. Where can I post all the details to extend our invitations?

HEY! I've been a member/follower of the MB Singapore Facebook group for some time, but seen no update comments for almost a year. I don't even know if the 2016 get together actually happened or not.

Here is the Kommunity page for you to use and I look forward to some updated information :

I would like to host a gathering at the Wildwood sign, at the Boardwalk and Rio Grande Ave in Wildwood, New Jersey, USA! It's the perfect fun location, great for a group, and close to Philadelphia and New York City!

Sorry for the delayed reply, but your MC-2017 discussion page is now ready at:

Party On MythiCon Boardwalk!!!

Not a problem!

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service