RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:            1303 Dallas-Cherryville Highway, Dallas, NC 28034

Website:             http://www.gastongov.com/departments/parks-recreation/parks/dallas-...

Your Host:        Amanda Pettus

NOTE: in an effort to eliminate confusion, the MythiCon-NC discussion and planning thread has been split into two parts. 

If you are looking for the gathering in the Raleigh / Durham area, please go to:

MythiCon 2016 - - - NORTH CAROLINA #2 (Raleigh/Durham Area)

Views: 2456

Replies to This Discussion

Pullin' for Asheville??!! At least Western NC. Hope it's close enough to make it! Stay mythical~

It would be cool to have one also hosted in Rhett & Link's hometown areas: Buies Creek, Lillington, or Fuquay-Varina, or around there. Raleigh or Cary, possibly Durham, too. Other than these places, the others that have been decided on are about 3-4 hours away from me. I would commit to a specific place, but my mom has been very sick and has more doctor appointments ahead so everything revolves around that if I can go or not. Just letting you know since we briefly discussed locations in Gumbo's wish list post. :) 

I won't be able to attend Mythicon this year. My mom will be in the process of recovering from surgery and I will have to be home to help her 24/7. Hope you guys have a great time!

I think we should have the official MythiCon gathering in Raleigh or Cary. Because it close to the middle of the state, kinda.
And then for everyone that can't drive out that far, a smaller version or a mini-MyhiCon should be organized for the different regions, like Ashville for the Mountain region and New Bern for the Tidewater region. And Ashville is close to the North Carolina-Tennessee border, so anyone in the area in either sate could go, ... but hey it just a suggestion.

what about pullen park 

Crabtree Valley Mall??? why settle for that it's only 25 miles to Fuquay-Varina?

Not every MythiCon gathering has the opportunity to visit the motherland and Jus’ Enuff Home Cookin’

what about the convention center ?

We could go to Jus' Enuff Home Cookin' until 2, when it closes, and then go to a national park. Like, Harris Lake county park.

or, if the weather is extremely nice, just pick up some BOJANGLES for a picnic at the park

you live in dallas lol how do you  know about Raleigh just curious 

GUMBO  KNOWS  ALL

mmhhm u ganna show up or something wait when is this meet up 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service