RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:          1101 River Road, Louisville, KY  40206

Website:           http://louisvillewaterfront.com/explore-the-park/features/big-4-bri...

Your Host:       Sarah (Amazon Banshee)

Facebook event page:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/135631486878054/ 

Views: 1776

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys! Feel free to let me know what location in Louisville will work best for you! It can either be downtown or elsewhere in Jefferson county (like at a mall or whatnot).

Isn't it Big Four Bridge? I want a clarification of the date and time for this event. This place is only about an hour 1/2 away from me, and I would love to meet Rhett & Link

Yes it is. This was an old post. The location was decided last week.

Rhett and Link do not attend the Mythicon. These are events held for Mythical Beasts to meet others in their local areas and bond over their shared love for Rhett and Link!
Yes, it's at big four bridge. This post you're replying to was before Sarah had decided where it would be.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/135631486878054/

The group is public so you guys should be able to join it by following the link.

Hey all! Mythicon is less than 24 hours away! Just as a reminder:
-We are meeting at 1pm on the lawn near the big 4 bridge. I'll be wearing a red YouTube shirt and will have a bright green sign (you won't miss it) :)
-Please wear comfortable shoes to walk in if you want to join the group in walking across the bridge to the Indiana side for frozen yogurt (and then walk back across)
-We will be walking up the ramp to the main part of the bridge to do the wheel ending video.
-Please don't be afraid to bring friends and family along! It'll be a lot of fun.

-IF IT RAINS: still plan to meet at the same spot. We will decide what we want to do/where we want to go from there.

-PLEASE refer to the Facebook group for ongoing updates. LINKED HERE

I think a mall may be the easiest public meeting place....although a park would be nice too :)

I would love to see a mythicon in Kentucky! 

My friends and I would totally drive the 2 hours to attend MythiCon 2016 in Louisville!

Hey guys!

To be more specific on where we're meeting: We will be meeting on the Kentucky side of the Big 4 bridge near where the ramp starts. Since we can't congregate on the bridge, I was thinking we could meet on the lawn near the ramp where the bridge starts and maybe walk over to the Indiana side and get frozen yogurt (if the place I'm thinking of is still there). We can take some pictures and do a wheel ending video before we walk across the bridge. I'll be sure to make a sign and let you all know what I'm wearing that day. If you have any ideas/suggestions as to what we should do, please let me know!

I also haven't decided if I want to make a Facebook group for this yet...please let me know if this would be easier for you as well!

I will let you know of a rain location as the day gets closer.

If I'm off work that day I'll show up!

Are more than just a few people showing up?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service