RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:             TBD - - - Horsens, Denmark

Your Host:         Sidsel (TimelordVerginix)  

Views: 571

Replies to This Discussion

ehm, my brother's graduation-party (studenterfest) is on saturday the 13th of august, but seeing as the only attendees showing up might be me and Chris, it might be okay - if by some crazy turn of events Horsens becomes an insanely popular location, we might have to figure something else out

Yeah, who knows? I mean that just pop in myself!

What about Sille? Will she not be attending the festivities?

and congrats to Thyge on his graduation

he's not done yet, his final exam is on the 20th.

I don't know about Sille, but I don't imagine she's invited to Thyge's party, but she could stop by I guess, if she's not to busy setting up her new place...

Oh, and have you found out about the big news yet?

"he's not done yet" - - - you make it sound as if there is still a good chance he might fail

No word yet on the "big secret" but I'm sure that Victoria will post an update as soon as there is some new development on the issue...

http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profiles/blogs/vidcon-and-a-secret-...

he won't fail, his grade average is already higher than mine (which was good btw!) but he won't get the papers till the end of June, after he's finished his exams.

And that wasn't the big news I was talking about, I see your snooping skills have gotten weaker with age ;) 

No idea.  I see nothing. I hear nothing.

Okay, now I see. You had CrackerJacks for an after school snack. Good stuff, I agree, but not sure if it really qualifies as a "big news" item.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service