RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        TBD - - still in discussion

Your Host:     BlueTigerOfMt.Θđëṩṧⱥ (Sebastian)

K-MOD'S  NOTE

The proposed host for the Oregon meetup has had to withdraw from the 2015 event due to conflicting travel plans with family.

Who will step up to take the reigns of mythicality???

Oregon flag

Map of Oregon

Views: 254

Replies to This Discussion

I can't possibly do this for the whole state because I live in such a small city (Right around the "g" in Cottage). I could probably only host for the people in my city, but if enough people want me to host in Eugene/Springfield I will do my best to make it there. I have no guarantees though, so if it is in Eugene, Gumbo or I will assign a backup host out of the volunteers just in case. As of right now though, I will only be hosting for the Oakridge/Westfir area. If we have no volunteers and I don't make it, then we won't have a host, so step up and volunteer! If you want to be THE host, great! I'll step down and let you host for Eugene, while I host down here in Oakridge.

Another thing, I need some suggestions for places to go, things to do, etc., so leave comments for where you want to go. I will try to include everyone's votes and let you all know at the latest by early-mid June (Hopefully).

WOW! you make one hour travel time sound like traversing across the wide expanses of time and space. 

I have this awesome idea! We can do our own will it ____? taste test. I need ideas though. I would like to do something that R&L haven't tried yet, but I don't have access to a lot of things. Post you ideas and help out!

We can host! We have a nice backyard with a trampoline, a big piece of undeveloped land behind it, and a short hike up a butte nearby.

Lets be mythical people!

I just learned that I won't be able to attend the mythicon this year. I will be down in North Carolina visiting family. This means I can't host for this year. Maybe next time!

d-(^-^)z

I'm so sad to hear that, Sebastian . . . but, if you happen to be in the area that day:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service