RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Location:       Alexandria Community Center ~ small annex building to the rear

Address:        8236 West Main Street, Alexandria, KY 41001

Website:         http://www.alexandriaky.org/index.php/community-center/

Your Host:     Alexis (Indigo Sparrow)Kentucky flag

Map of Kentucky

Views: 1002

Replies to This Discussion

It's awesome that there's a Mythicon meeting place here in Kentucky! I have a few questions though. 1. When is it? Do all the meetings take place on July 18, 2015?  2. What must one do to attend? 3. Does signing up mean regular attendance or would doing so give me the chance to help out with the event? 

Thanks!

-Lizzie :)

Hey! :) Im Dani, and Im just not sure how to sign up for this, this is the first mythicon ive been able to attend, so ill just comment here that me and my boyfriend, Peyton, will be going to yours! Would just like to know exactly where, if that has been determined, and what activities are on. We will be driving all the way from Jasper, IN!
Soooo looking forward to it!

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be driving through Louisville on your way to Mythicon, would you? The person I was carpooling with cancelled, and I'm looking for another Beast to ride with. :)

Hey guys! I'm glad y'all are interested in attending. ^_^

Here's the details for our event:

Date - July 18, 2015 at 1:00 PM

Place: Florence Mall Food Court (The mall's address and website are listed above the map in the thread description.)

No official sign-up is necessary, but it is helpful to post on this thread and let me know that you're planning on attending and how many people you'll be bringing with you. 

As far as activities, I haven't had a chance to fully plan it out yet. I'm almost finished with my semester, so I'll let you guys know what to expect in the coming weeks. 

Here's a list of the activities I have in mind so far (there will be more to come):

• R&L trivia game
  • Complete the song lyric game
  • Mythicon Wheel Intro

I'm thinking we could do some sort of group project to give to R&L. I haven't had time to fully develop this idea, so I'm open to suggestions. I'm willing to mail it to them, so no need to worry about that aspect of it. I'm also trying to think of a "Will it?" game that will be manageable for the setting. 

Do you know anyone from Louisville that will be attending? That's where I'm from, and it would be awesome if I could meet up with them and carpool or something.

Also, for a "Will it?", you could do "Will it Smoothie?", and some things you could use: 

Lasagna

Fish & chips with tartar sauce

Baby food

Ginger roots

Canned spam

Breakfast burrito

Hot wings

Chili

Pecan pie

Hot dogs, complete with bun & dressings

Coming! Just me everyone else I know thinks YouTubers are weird. Can not wait!

I'm coming with 1 friend, and if my family decides to stay thats 5 people including me.

I might be going and bringing one guest with me.

my husband and I plan to attend to this :)

What about "Will it foodcourt?"

im 9 years old.Do you think I can still go?

If it's okay with your parents, sure!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service