RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

If you can (and will) host an international meet-up event in an area not already listed below, leave your request here and we will add a discussion page for your part of the mythical world. 

THE AMERICAS

EUROPE

Australia , Asia & Oceana

Views: 6202

Replies to This Discussion

can We have one for a mewting Mexico City ????
I promise i will be a good host : ))

Pete - - Mexico City meet-up discussion page is now available. 

More hosting tips and help posted on your profile page wall.

great! thanks, just one question, how do i change the location and adress??

I would like 2 request that one shall be in Kalispell, MT, USA. I would be able 2 make it if there was 1 there. I have always wanted 2 go 2 mythicon, but it is never in my area. Please help! I cant host. 

Alex - - there are no MythiCon plans for Montana yet, and yours is the first comment actually in the 3-year history. But that doesn't mean that you and all your mythical beast friends and family can't celebrate the day in Kalispell.  It would be mighty cool to show Boston (which has never been able to organize a meeting) just how this thing is done.

Here is some information that you can check out, including host help threads for ideas to assist in your planning:

Sydney , NSW Australia
I don't know if I can host it or not but please come to Sydney
Renee --- you do not understand MythiCon --- nobody will come there, you are already there so it is up to you and other awesome Aussie MBs to make a local event happen

please come to newcastle,uk. people always go edinburgh or london and its to far to travel. newcastle is a great place and has a great place for a meet up in the centre of town near a massive monument. It has easy access due to bus stations and train line underneath it. Many people would be greatful for the meet up and i am one of them!

I might host one in the North East next year. I'm in Durham. It's not about anyone needing to come to have a Mythicon here, it's about someone willing to host it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service