RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        1800 Galleria Blvd., Franklin, TN 37067

Your Host:     LOKI (Time Lawd Sweg)& Hippocampus (Hip)

Map of Tennessee

Views: 425

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I need more Mythical Beasts to be in TN.. Hows about Franklin, guys?

I live in Nashville but it visit Franklin a lot. my husband works there. Lets DO THIS! :D

WOOP!  that's 4 Volunteers so far with plans to attend. . . and now let's get some details going.

Franklin sounds like a good spot. central state and only 20 miles from downtown Nashville . . . now you need to decide on an actual meeting location and somebody needs to step up as HOST. 

Are you BEAST enough?

heck i will do this for sure!! i need more mythical friends in nashville!!

My Husband and i would both be willing to see this through. If you guys are ok with us taking some sort of charge in this, let me know. if you want to do it, then let us know the date of the first meeting.  Also,  if any of you are going to the Tennessee Renaissance Festival speak up, i think that would be a cool first meeting place. 

I'm free Weekends, Tuesdays, and evenings.  so we need to pick a day that works and met soon i was thinking we could meet at Sweet Cece's @ 500 West Main St. Franklin, TN 37064. sound good?

MythiCon is a one-day event on Saturday, July 19, 2014 and all area meetings are at 1:00 PM (13:00 hours) local time, unless decided otherwise by the local discussion group

I knew the date of the event, but the meeting time I did not know. I can make that work, but what day? 

Yeah Im going Lets go

FBEvent here, please join, and pass it on. this is only part of getting the word out there.

I will do my best to be there. I should be able to get off of work for that day. It's just going to be a heck of a drive all the way from Harriman. 

Three questions- 

1. Where at Cool Springs Galleria is this? 

2. Does it cost money? 

3. What will happen there? 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service