RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Missouri flag

Map of Missouri

Views: 205

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Is there no event in Missouri? Are we looking for a host? What's up?

@ Mike Prince ~ there has not yet been a host volunteer to lead an outright Missouri event, although there is a possibility that the Kansas meeting could be somewhere on their Eastern border in the KC area. 

It appears that you are in Hollister down near Branson, MO . . . which would make for a FANTASTIC location . . . you could possibly draw delegates from 4 or more states with less than an hour drive and many prime meeting spots to choose from!

Are you up to the challenge?

I live in Missouri and i'm confused on what Mythicon is. Can you explain it to me?

And I might possibly be able to host it in St. Louis.

look up kearney amphitheater kearney mo just outside go the kc area

So I'm still gathering information on what it means to host. Kansas City is nearby where I am, so someone have a bit more explanation or a pointer to the post explaining it? Not entirely understanding...

But otherwise I see no good reason I can't host in Kansas City (like Crown Center or the plaza? if I'm understanding right?) (and lack of experience/understanding what i'm supposed to be doing so far)

I'll admit I did JUST find this site, and am mildly overwhelmed by everything on here, as well as just found out about mythicon (but deff plan to participate if it's in my realm of control)

(Copy-Pasted the same thing for Kansas and Missouri)

Perhaps Joplin would be a good place to hold a multi state (Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri) it's in mo but not far from the other three states. It would make for a larger event. Just a thought.

SPRINGFEILD! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service