RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops)'s Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"First time you find an elder guardian is a major jump scare. You're not expecting it…"

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops) replied Jan 14, 2016 to Latest MC update!

3 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops)

"I play on PC. We got those blocks a while ago, though you console players got some f…"

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops) replied Jan 13, 2016 to Latest MC update!

3 Jan 14, 2016

"Welcome to the group. :)Sorry that it seems like there's little activity. Not many p…"

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops) replied Aug 31, 2015 to I'm new

1 Aug 31, 2015

"All Mobile Non-Player Characters are mobs. Peaceful mobs are included, so a Bat is a…"

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops) replied Nov 17, 2014 to If you could be any mob what would you be?

26 Nov 17, 2014

"You also have other noobs killing you to steal your village and zombies targeting yo…"

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops) replied Jul 23, 2014 to If you could be any mob what would you be?

26 Nov 17, 2014

"Proof of concept for the arrow launcher, thanks to Sethbling: "

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops) replied May 24, 2014 to Piston Physics are Back and Slime Holds All!

3 May 24, 2014

"Not sure how well it works with arrow entities. I'll have to try that. A trampoline…"

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops) replied May 22, 2014 to Piston Physics are Back and Slime Holds All!

3 May 24, 2014

"Sounds to me like you're a Zombie Pigman in denial. they are peaceful, until attacke…"

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops) replied Jan 29, 2014 to If you could be any mob what would you be?

26 Nov 17, 2014

"Well, they don't die on there own, do they? That's living forever. the only differen…"

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops) replied Jan 14, 2014 to If you could be any mob what would you be?

26 Nov 17, 2014

"Got pics? Would love to see a giant tree house. ^_^"

Nick McFadden (Myopic Byclops) replied Oct 16, 2013 to Have you done anything creative in Minecraft?

18 Oct 16, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service