RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

stabbed... cause if you have to pie the pie you pied in your life you'd have to keep pieing cause that would be added to the rest..
First of all, O_O

Second of all... I hate pain... I really hate pain... but I'd go for the stabbing. Because it'd be way less inconvenient, in the long run. But I'm clutching my side at the very idea.
I have thought about this for a good while, approx. 3 minutes. My social life could possibly be put in serious jeopardy by non-stop peeing for what could become months (calculating for future urinations that have yet commenced) and have decided on stabbing (with conditions)
1. It's gonna have to be a blade long enough for a complete puncture of my Bicep (not serrated) That scar would be wicked cool.
2. Stitches not staples
3. Have to have a Beautiful (thick) woman there to watch ;)
Not too much to ask if I have to be stabbed IMO
I would pee, because i could make some money of it. Film it and get it in the Guinnies book of world records. atleest make some big spectre of it, peeing for a week.
stabed. it would make an awsome story.
"hey ware did you get that scar" said michael.
"well a surgen came up to me and stabed me." said I.
"that must have been horable!" replyed mike.
"well its better than peeing all the pee you'v ever peed in one pee." said I.
"... good point" concluded michael.
I would defenitly rather be stabbed. As long as afterwards I get painkillers, and the scar is cool. The peeing thing would get very difficult after a while. Besides that, I kind of want to get stabbed to death when I die.
Definitely stabbed. I have a high pain tolerance, people would HAVE to be nice to me while it healed, and I'd probably get out of school for a while. Not to mention, a cool scar I can lie to my future grandkids about. Tell them I was in Vietnam or something.
Peeing, I'd work my way around the inconveniences. I'd filter it all, bottle it, and send the water to foreign countries.
Well if you had to pee all the pee you ever had, wouldn't that mean you'd then have to pee everything you just peed, this would cause a horrible infinite cycle. Or get a non lethal easily recoverable stab by a profession where you get an instant pain that is the healed.

Ill go with the 1 stab over the infinite pee cycle!!!
stabbed...takes up less time
I'd rather be stabbed than be urinating for as long as it sounds like I'd be urinating... and it would be a lot, since I drink tons of water. Clear urine and all.

Besides, knowing me, I'd black out from the pain. Wake up after my brain said that I was ok, and we'd be sewing up shortly afterwards.

Dissassociative Identity Disorder FTW!
I watched this a long time ago and I think I replied. I had pretty much forgotten about it until now. Now when I pee I'm going to start counting, while picturing Link pretending to stab himself in this video. Haha!!:D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service