RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stabbed. I couldn't pee forever...
Lol
stabbed. just becuse i have never been in an operation room. and if i die, my grave can say: "chose stab over pee~"
I'd rather get stabbed. If I had to pee forever I wouldn't be able to go to a doctor after getting sore on my butt. You get varicose veins on your anus from sitting on the toilet for too long. No thank you. I'd rather survive a stabbing from a doctor.
Lexi, this is my favorite comment ever. My husband always tries to get my dauhgter to speed pee so she doesn't get em and now I know he's not the only one who worries.

Lexi B. said:
I'd rather get stabbed. If I had to pee forever I wouldn't be able to go to a doctor after getting sore on my butt. You get varicose veins on your anus from sitting on the toilet for too long. No thank you. I'd rather survive a stabbing from a doctor.
Ok for me, I trully enjoy a good pee. Love it. I will hold it for a long time and wait until I can't anymore, lock myself in my bathroom and let things fly. It's wonderful. My dog sits outside the door and whimpers and my daughter knocks on the door but there's no ceasefire once it starts. It's legitimate Me time. So if I had to pee with no wear and tear no pain no problem, I would gladly take the legitmate me time for possibly weeks maybe even months to pee everything all at once. Then again if it meant Id never have to pee again...that would almost be like eating all your Halloween candy the same hour you got it. Still though. I love a good pee.
I'd rather be stabbed. I mean I pee all the time...like several times in a day...so I'd be going nonstop for days...by the time I was done, I'd have already healed from the wound...plus! I'd have a cool scar then. :D
Yeah but you could get a cool scar from peeing if you calculated it right. Sorry. That was wierd just then wasn't it. Let's pretend I didn't say that out loud.
Tyler Harkins (Valtyrr) said:
I'd rather be stabbed. I mean I pee all the time...like several times in a day...so I'd be going nonstop for days...by the time I was done, I'd have already healed from the wound...plus! I'd have a cool scar then. :D
I rather to be Stabbed.
...How on earth would you get a scar from well calculated peeing? I have a feeling my curiosity is going to be a bad thing on this one...

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer said:
Yeah but you could get a cool scar from peeing if you calculated it right. Sorry. That was wierd just then wasn't it. Let's pretend I didn't say that out loud.
Stabbed. Saves time.
Well it's kind of a trade secret but...........I'll tell you this much. It definately involves a funnel, 1/2 inch wide hose and some caulking. Enjoy your pirate scar, good sir. You're welcome.

...How on earth would you get a scar from well calculated peeing? I have a feeling my curiosity is going to be a bad thing on this one...

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer said:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service