RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Everybody loves David Tennant, but who else do you like? What do you think of Christopher Eccleston, or Tom Baker?

Views: 844

Replies to This Discussion

10 and 11 all the way! David and Matt were the best doctors!

Oops. I should've put my wall post here instead. David Tennant for sure. I really liked Christopher Eccleston though. I thought Tennant did a good job at almost...seamlessly melding Eccleston's version of the Doctor into his own. I only thought this as the series got underway, however. Knowing absolutely nothing about the series, I had a nice surprise at the end of season 1 when 9 morphed into 10 and I was like, "What the crap?!". I was so angry at the time, but I grew to LOOOVE Tennant.
David Tennant brings such depth to the character. He doesn't act like the Doctor, he becomes the Doctor every single episode I watch with him. And I've watched the Old Series, so I'm not an uninformed newbie. Tennant's acting is so believable, so deep yet humorous, so heart-wrenching, that  I can't help but pick him. The Tenth Doctor.
David Tennant all the way!!
Tom Baker. Definitely. I grew up watching those episodes. His smile could light up a room.
Tom Baker (fourth)is my very favorite, but of the new ones, my favorite is David Tennant (tenth).
David Tennant
David Tennant most deffinetly :D

I love both nine and ten (Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant) They are awesome!

im not sure id have to say 10 or 4

I agree

Anastasia said:

Tom Baker (fourth)is my very favorite, but of the new ones, my favorite is David Tennant (tenth).

10/David Tennant will always be my Doctor, but 9/Christopher Eccleston is my second favorite.  11/Matt Smith has definitely grown on me recently, but he's still not my fave.  I really need to go watch the old Whovian episodes to watch Doctors 1-8 :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service