RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I am from Iowa US.

Views: 1176

Replies to This Discussion

Cool! I'd love be that close to bordering countries... it would be really cool to just be able to walk to Canada and be all like, "Hey." Then again, it'd still be difficult to get through the passport stuff.

Yes, it's really cool to be able to visit other countries so easily (fortunately we don't have so much difficult border control and passport stuff here in Europe). I like going grocery shopping in Switzerland as they have a lot of cool stuff (and chocolate) we don't have here, and, of course, I love snowboarding in the Austrian and Swiss Alps! But I'd also loooove to live in the US - must be awesome!

Meh. Kind of a lot of debates about politics, and I'm guessing many start in bars and end in drunk fights. Also, the economy is kida suckish right now, and where I live, it snowed - yes, snowed - yesterday. But it's still a pretty good country, and there's some pretty cool things here, like... well, this probably seems really insignificant, but in Chicago, there's this metal bean-shaped reflective mirrory thing that's technically called Cloud Gate, but everybody just calls it The Bean because it's shaped like a bean.

This bean thing sounds pretty awesome! I am sorry for the snow though! Germany hasn't been so much better lately (I visited my mom over the Easter holidays and it snowed - yes, snowed - too), but I'm still hoping :)

:)

Its pretty cool, but it can be kinda boring here too... I am half German, and would looooooooooove to visit.  My cousin was born there, but she lives in Tennessee

CA Sacramento!!

I'm from Europe, northern Spain!!

I'm from Canada!

Nobody else is though :(

Not True (I Hope)

From the dairy state, dawg. WI forever.

CA born and raised. Loving every minute of it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service