RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Seriously...pick one and only one, as of today. We know the next one will automatically become your new favorite the moment it is released!

Me? It's "The BBQ Song," since that was my introduction to them. Wait, maybe it's...nah, I'll stick.

Views: 615

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite video is Seaborne and Roach Episode #1.
I love the guacamole song. I've never had guacamole before watching the video, and now I make it almost every week. So it was a life-changing experience :)
My second favorite keeps on changing, this week it is why do you love me. Link is a hot girlfriend.
probably "Invisible Bed Fence"
thgat was just too cool, and classic !!!
Just one? I..I do love more then one so I must give a list: Maine Man; Guacamole Song; Facebook Song; Cheese Rap; Invisible Bed Fence; Cornhole; ...I'm going to stop here cause all of them have a special place in my heart
My favorite is the Hannah Montana Cliff Notes Song. Before this song, I didn't know anything about Hannah Montana, and now, I know pretty much all I need to know. Seriously, what I like about this song and video is the cool abandoned house setting, and how they got the video to look so old! The costumes were awesome, and Rhett's hair kinda looks like Conway Twitty's AND he kinda has that growly voice like Conway in the song. The song is so catchy! And my favorite part is at the end when they slide pictures of Hannah, Miley, the wig, and Billy Ray through the doorway and someone is shooting at only the wig and Billy Ray. That reminds me of an 80's arcade game, like a saloon shooting game. Anyone know that game? So there, I picked ONE song and I'm sticking to it!! :o)
def office chairs on ice
really?!
OH! How could I forget that one! My friends and I always watch that one when we're together, endless laughs.
Freelance Fireworks.
For me it's a toss up between Freelance Fireworks Hall of Fame, Shamwow, and Phatdippin.

-Terrance 'The Great'
Maine Man is probably my favorite, but then again I LOVE Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles Song.
Hands down for me is Rhett and Link go to Compton. I know it was a Kast from back in the day but it still just cracks me up. Nothing can top the look on their faces when they get out of the car. Priceless.

And I watch the 80's live kast at least once a week. That show is hilarious from beginning to end.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service