RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Seriously...pick one and only one, as of today. We know the next one will automatically become your new favorite the moment it is released!

Me? It's "The BBQ Song," since that was my introduction to them. Wait, maybe it's...nah, I'll stick.

Views: 616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maine Man is my Favorite video. I live in Maine and my grandfather was a lighthouse keeper years ago.
The Burgazebo Megatater video is a favorite at my house... not my favorite though... I'd say I like the Invisible Bed Fence one best.
I'm one for the "oldies" so I choose the lesser known: The Invisible Bed Fence video (Link's "acting" reminds me of my older sister). The Nasal Spray Commercial (quite possibly their first commercial) is Runner-Up.

http://rhettandlink.com/videos/#invisible-bed-fence
http://rhettandlink.com/videos/#nasal-spray
Maine Man - that's my ultimate favorite. Right now. But wait, can I change my mind when the 80s video comes out? Please?
Ahhh! Just ONE?? Well, I love them all, but the Shamwow Song has got to be my favorite.
Too many favs, but Guacamole tends to insert itself into my consciousness at unexpected times, sort of like an endless loop.
There are SO many great videos to love! Cornhole is what got me hooked on Rhett&Link, but there are a bunch more that can listen to over and over again. Like Water Dispensing Tab, Unibrow Song, Food Cart Song. But my very FAVORITE is Maine Man!!

While I'm talking about the Maine Man song I wanted to ask if Rhett&Link might do an instumental or karaoke version of the Maine Man song for us to purchase? I would really like to have that!!
Buffet Song! Just the sheer randomness and hilarity of it propel it like a rocket to the top of my favorite R & L video list.
I thought of Maine Man when I saw this thread, and now I get in here and... everyone's favorite is Maine Man! I guess it goes to show that it's a really great video. Seriously, that song gets stuck in my head on a regular basis and I love it.
I think the shamwow was one of their greatest songs, not for the actual song (though that was good too) but the actual way they made the song and the way they were able to make it flow.
I really like the fireworks song
Yeah, that video is funny

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service