RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

So what's your current RaLearworm? You have one, don't you? We all have one. Mine's the Economy Bailout Song, can't, stop, singing..! Maybe this'll help to get it out of my head. A couple of days ago, Roscoe's chicken and waffles was occupying my brain. It's fun for a while, but after a week it just gets painful.

...Shaft!

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Space junk get's stuck in my head so much! And pretty much anything can trigger it. Taking the trash out, weighing myself on a scale, watching Apollo 13, clipping my toenails. Now even typing about it, and it's running through my head.

Sometimes I'm at work (I am a receptionist) and I will crack up uncontrollably, because a Rhett and Link song will pop into my head, then I have to awkwardly explain that I'm not crazy to customers.

However I did just memorize a lengthy topic for my senior seminar final, I was having problems remembering the order until I put it to the tune of a Rhett and Link song. Thank you internetainment brain worms!
I've got the Bluetooth Headset song in my head 'cause my mom wants one for Christmas. I wanted to burst out singing when she told me, but she'd think I'd finally cracked. One of these days I'm actually going to burst into a R&L song when the need arisies, like when someone asks me if I want to eat something, or if I want to get soda or just water, or asks me if I know the words to the sham wow commercial. It will happen one of these days, and I hope that when it does one of you will be there to laugh at it, no matter how far away you live . . .

"If you ever hold a phone to your face again, a microscopic blade will blend your brain."
This morning I woke up with part of "Forgot Your Name" stuck in my head. Just the "Raaann-dy" part. Nothing else, just "Raaann-dy".
While I was at work today (The Holocaust Museum), I had "Velcro" stuck in my head*. Specifically, "If I traveled back in time (to the 30s!), my Velcro shoes would blow their minds. They'd hear the rip and think my shoes were destroyed. Then I'd refasten, and they'd all be overjoyed!"

It got in my head because I was reading about the 30s! In Nazi Germany...

*I will never tire of saying that

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service