RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Eddie, Jen, and a few more I don't remember... Time to start finding them! The "Best Cup Ever" video from GMM is a good place to look.

Views: 22132

Replies to This Discussion

There is also a few members of the GMM Caption Team (or from what I can tell) - Kevin, Caitrin, Whitney, Sara, Lana, Peyton, Sammy and Hayleigh. I don't know if there is anyone else in the team and I don't know their full names. I also don't know if they have been on camera or if anyone new has came/anyone has left.

Actually, the caption team isn't an official part of the Krew. We're just fans like you who have volunteered, and we live all around the world. You've got a pretty complete list of names though!

Kevin (uncredited) and Casey (credited as Editor) appear in the final GMMore of Season 7 on July 17, 2015 -- "Feeding Habaneros to the Crew."

Oh wait... Kevin has been around a while, but not on GMM. He appeared in the comedic clip about the crew's job positions on February 5, 2015: https://youtu.be/z2EXARrBLFw. His real credit is "Kevin Kostelnik: Producer/Editor, Ear Biscuits & Song Biscuits."

Today's GMMore episode may have been the largest on-camera gathering of Krew members ever. 

I guess everybody really wanted to try that chocolate dipped geoduck (Panopea generosa), huh?

WHODATHUNKIT????

Just hours after the original airing and R&L already have another Wikipedia mention . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck 

Internet

• On the 24th episode of the YouTube web-show, Wreckless Eating (uploaded on June 1, 2012), Matt Zion, Chris Wreckless, and Chelsea try the geoduck along with a "load of weird foods", which include starfruit, bitter melon, capers in salt, almond extract, salted fish/plum/octopus and wasabi abura (aka horseradish oil).

Don't forget Ben

I don't have the pictures, but if you look in more recent episodes and GMMores, (such as the glitter beard one) you'll be able to figure some out. Jen, Stevie, Alex, Eddie, Kevin, Chase, Mike, and Becca are some of the few I can recall. 

Today's episode of GMMore welcomed Drew to the team.

A credit for "Additional Graphics/Editing: Matthew Dwyer" has appeared in the GMM descriptions since GMM 860, "Weird Popcorn Topping Taste Test," but Matthew has yet to appear on camera.

Today's episode of GMMore welcomed Ali to the team.

Allie has actually been at Mythical Entertainment since at least last year, I think (don't know exactly when)...she works the front desk of the studio, so that's why she isn't ever in the GMM content. She has appeared in the Good Mythical Crew episodes, though.

Ah, I see. Thanks for pointing it out! I don't keep up with The Good Mythical Crew, and the last few times I've checked in, it seemed like they were turning it into some fangirl #MALEX drivel.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service