RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I think it is important that we have T-shirts for the Mythical Beasts. I saw that somebody commented on the forum that discussed what our name should be, that they would like a t-shirt that says, "I'm a Mythical Beast" I think that would be an awesome shirt. Are there any other ideas?

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow. Oh, wow. That's incredible! I don't know if the RandLer even needs to be involved in that particular T-shirt though. I think two "wolves" is more than enough in this case....

Evelina Waara (Dextria) said:
That is AMAZING! Exactly what I had in mind! Thank you so much for doing this! I really want that t-shirt!

I'm so sorry!
I had to try.

http://rhettandlink.ning.com/photo/2452419:Photo:36191?context=albu...

MissEC (Landshark) said:
I was thinking about the t-shirt phenomenon known as the "Three Wolf Moon" t-shirt, you know, the t-shirt sold on Amazon that is of three wolves howling at the moon? It became an overnight sensation because of all the hilarious product reviews about it (link posted below). It even inspired a hilarious YouTube video (click "customer reviews" after you hit the link then scroll down to see the video).

Once we have RandLer drawn, I would love to see someone do a similar t-shirt design, with RandLer, Rhett, and Link all "howling" or looking up at that moon. With the words "Mythical Beasts" on the back. I'd love to see somebody design that! I just KNOW a Mythical Beast t-shirt like this will hold similar mythical powers!

Three Wolf Moon shirt
http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Mens-Three-Short-Sleeve/dp/B002HJ377A
Evelina that picture is amazing! I was thinking it would be awesome if it said, "Unleash your Mythical beast" on the back. And I agree that it doesn't need a RandLer in it. I Think it looks great the way it is, plus we are all mythical beasts, I almost like the idea of it being a mystery what it looks like, although I know someone will draw it up. It's nice to show us as humans, and imply that there is a mythical beast within us. And them singing to the moon is unleashing it. What do you guys think?????

I also like the "There's a Mythical Beast in all of us." for this picture, because that would make sense too that you just see the two of them singing to the moon.
IMHO, it's perfect, Evelina! Great pictures of both Rhett and Link 'singing' at the moon. Rhett's beard and hair make him look a little werewolf-y, don't you think? LOL But I also like Bethany's idea for having "Unleash Your Mythical Beast" on the back. What an amazing T-shirt this would be!! Great ideas, everyone, and especially to Miss EC for the basic concept. Love it! :D
Thanks Barb, now here is the most important question, how do we get this to actually happen? It would be really cool if we could get Rhett and Link to talk about it on one of their live shows! But really, I just want to make this happen! I want one of those shirts ASAP! We need to get more attention on this, so we can really make it happen.

Barb Nelson (Gaelic ThistleFish) said:
IMHO, it's perfect, Evelina! Great pictures of both Rhett and Link 'singing' at the moon. Rhett's beard and hair make him look a little werewolf-y, don't you think? LOL But I also like Bethany's idea for having "Unleash Your Mythical Beast" on the back. What an amazing T-shirt this would be!! Great ideas, everyone, and especially to Miss EC for the basic concept. Love it! :D
I agree with Barb, "Unleash your Mythical Beast" is perfect for this image. Nice going Bethany!!!

Bethany Welcher said:
Evelina that picture is amazing! I was thinking it would be awesome if it said, "Unleash your Mythical beast" on the back. And I agree that it doesn't need a RandLer in it. I Think it looks great the way it is, plus we are all mythical beasts, I almost like the idea of it being a mystery what it looks like, although I know someone will draw it up. It's nice to show us as humans, and imply that there is a mythical beast within us. And them singing to the moon is unleashing it. What do you guys think?????

I also like the "There's a Mythical Beast in all of us." for this picture, because that would make sense too that you just see the two of them singing to the moon.
I'm so glad you guys like it! Thanks for all the Komments and kind words :)
I would love to print it out on T-shirts and give them to everyone, but the thing is:
It's to small! If I had it printed out it would be about the size of a nickel. We don't want that. I made it quite small mainly because the picture of R&L was kinda small, but I also didn't intend for it to be on a t-shirt. I didn't thought anyone would like it!

But!
There's an option. I could, um, embigger (That's not a word, is it?), it. That means I'd have to draw the whole thing in HUMONGOUS scale, and that, my fellow beasts, would take some time. That also means I could PACK the thing with details, like small highlights in the hair, shadows, light rays, stars,.. Oh my godness, I can't wait! And play with fonts for the quote! MAN, I love fonts! I could browse DaFont for hours, just reveling in fonts!
Sorry, I got carried away.
What was that? T-shirts..? Right, yes, T-shirts! Well, there's also another option. If there's a bigger version of the picture of the duo, I could just throw together it in like a day or two. But I doubt it.
I want one simple as, i will love you forever honest.

I'm so glad you guys like it! Thanks for all the Komments and kind words :)
I would love to print it out on T-shirts and give them to everyone, but the thing is: It's to small! If I had it printed out it would be about the size of a nickel. We don't want that. I made it quite small mainly because the picture of R&L was kinda small, but I also didn't intend for it to be on a t-shirt. I didn't thought anyone would like it!
But!
There's an option. I could, um, embigger (That's not a word, is it?), it. That means I'd have to draw the whole thing in HUMONGOUS scale, and that, my fellow beasts, would take some time. That also means I could PACK the thing with details, like small highlights in the hair, shadows, light rays, stars,.. Oh my godness, I can't wait! And play with fonts for the quote! MAN, I love fonts! I could browse DaFont for hours, just reveling in fonts!
Sorry, I got carried away.
What was that? T-shirts..? Right, yes, T-shirts! Well, there's also another option. If there's a bigger version of the picture of the duo, I could just throw together it in like a day or two. But I doubt it.
Then you shall get one, someday, somehow. Honest!

Ryan Clarke said:
I want one simple as, i will love you forever honest.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service