RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hey everyone! My girlfriend and I live in Orlando and when I went to buy our Tour of Mythicality tickets the day of, they were sold out. So instead, I got tickets to the Atlanta show for the day after. I'm hoping there's someone out there, though, that is in a similar situation and maybe would want to swap tickets with me? I'd love to go to the Orlando show instead, and hand off my Atlanta tickets. Or even see if anyone has tickets for the Orlando show for sale? I need 2! Thanks guys!!

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your request for ticket swap or sale has been shared to the Kommunity social media accounts to help spread the word: TwitterFacebookTumblr

Hopefully someone can help you out!

If they are still needed, I have a pair of Orlando tickets I'm trying to sell!

Yay!! I am definitely still looking! I'd love to get those off your hands!!

Alyx Freid, do you still have the two tickets for Atlanta available? Our family was planning a whole Orlando trip (from NC) mainly to see Rhett and Link but the way our transportation worked out, we just aren't able to make it to Orlando. We are trying to find anyone out there looking to swap tickets so we could go to the Atlanta show - there are 4 of us, though. Do you still have your Atlanta tickets?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service