RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Mythical Beasts,

Hi! This is Emily, and I'm currently doing a project for my college English class. It's about digital cultures, so, of course, I wanted to do it over Good Mythical Morning and the Mythical Beasts! I'm trying to research our community, and in doing so, I created a survey for fans to complete. It's a short, 10 question survey (that is anonymous) about being a fan of Rhett and Link and Good Mythical Morning. I figured that one of the best ways to get this out to fans is to post it on the Kommunity, so here goes! By all means, don't feel pressured to complete it if you don't want to, but any responses are welcome. I look forward to learning about the Mythical Beasts! Thank you so much!

Here's the link: 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XPK7Z27

Views: 1047

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was interesting, especially seeing the results for how often people watch GMM and the distribution of what other R&L content people consume.

Done for me !

I am really interested to see the final results when more people will answer it ! :-)

Thank you guys! This really helps!! For sure, once I'm done with the project, I'll see if I can post some results either here or on a different thread. I'm actually making a podcast over it, so if I'm not too embarrassed of my own voice, I could maybe even post that. Once again, thanks for the help! :) 

Survey Taken. Good luck with your project, it will be interesting to see results, although I suspect only real MBs will make an effort to actually participate. 

Thank you so much, this means a lot!

Finished! The Kommunity social accounts will also help spread the word about your survey. Do you have a deadline for people to take it?

Thank you! And yes, I'm using pretty much as many social media platforms as possible to get this out there. The more responses I get, the more accurate the results! The project is due April 2nd, but I'll probably start analyzing the data by the week of March 26th. So around then. 

Done. Glad I could help. I enjoyed taking the survey.

Hope it helps out, but it was fun taking the quiz! 

WOOHOO!

I took the survey @ 12:15PM today, checked it just now only 3 hours aver K-Mod Victoria shared on the Kommunity social media and responses have jumped from 23 to 100+

I'M SO HYPED. Seriously, I never expected such a response. Now I have 260 replies! And it hasn't even been a full day since I posted the survey. Thank you all SO much. I'm so excited to go to class tomorrow and tell my prof what has happened. Mythical beasts deliver!!!

This is a great survey! I hope this helps you on your college project.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service