RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 7647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Show topic: What are the most bizarre habits R&L have? Rhett tells what Link's weird habits are, and Link lists Rhett's.

I've thought a lot about this and I imagine Rhett and Link talking about it would be fantastic.  Bear with me, 'cause I'm diggin' real deep here.  =)

Something I've wondered often is which of these do you think comes first:  the feelings that a thing or phenomenon evokes OR the associations that you or society have with that thing or phenomenon.  For example, when they were trying to decide what sounds emergency vehicles should make, did they pick the wailing siren that we know because it sounds haunting and eerie, or does it only sound haunting and eerie because now we associate it with something bad happening?  What if ice cream trucks had originally made the siren sound?  Would we still think "That's a creepy noise, but at least I get ice cream!" or would the wailing siren be a happy sound?

Hey,

What do you think about Easter Eggs?

On different places on the Internet are hidden, so called "Easter Eggs". If you don't know them you have to look for them. That are specials hidden behind a search or a number combination. By example if you search for "atari breakout" on Google Images you can Play that game or on YouTube search "use the force luke" or "beam me up scotty". How if you show some on GMM? Or make a own one on your page or do you already have one?

Gratings :D

I have always wondered how to make yourself look sophisticated while eating something like spaghetti or ribs or even powdered doughnuts. For example spaghetti is quite hard to wrap around your fork and it makes you look like you have no manners when you eat it, then there is ribs they are sticky and the sauce gets all over your fingers and mouth (I know you can use your cutlery but that takes the fun out of it), and finally with powdered doughnuts you just get that powdered sugar all over the place.

Topic suggestion 

5-10 words that we are saying wrong.  

Topic suggestion:
My sister and I love to mess around with the new-ish QuickType feature that came with the iOS 8 update. We type one word and tap random suggestions on the keypad until the message is long enough to form a story. I think Rhett and Link (and really, anyone) would have a lot of fun if they had a competition to see who can form the wackiest story!

will it smoothie

One of them should say a food and ask if it's real or not. I am somewhat an expert at this, but not very good at it. I don't have a Facebook or Twitter, and I keep getting logged out of my Youtube, so I'm not sure if they'll like it or not. And if I were a flower, I'd be a daffodil
Rhett and link should do the super note again like everybody enjoyed it
Since Rhett gave Link a tough guy makeover Link should give Rhett a dork/wimp makeover for a gmm episode

I think that because they sort of went extreme with the tough guy look is visual sarcasm for "This is Link's style and how he presents himself" and "it's too bad if you don't like it" but yeah I think that's a great idea but we saw that in Geek vs Nerd

Hi Rhett and Link,

We need your expert advice. What is the best way for international students to learn English?

I teach an intermediate ELL class at a high school in southern California. My students LOVE you guys!!! You've already taught them all a lot of highly useful English - including how to make jokes about their teachers' low-level OCD. 

Please finish the job you started and teach them the secret to learning English quickly.

Thanks in advance,

BenJ

...by the way, you also made some of my students question Americans' sanity via your "Belly Button" video (which at least one of my students saw before coming to America). 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service