RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 6417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another episode where they try to make themselves sneeze. That was hilarious. Just different ways like the toilet paper way and stuff. It was so funny to watch them try to sneeze, and I'd love to see that happen again.

Also: Will It Soda must happen. They take gross liquids, carbonate them, put in high fructose corn syrup or something like that, and see if it would make a good soda. Kool-Aid or Gatorade must be one of them

BRING BACK TIME RANGERERS!!!

will it soda

Have they done a Will It Pizza?

I don't really like debate-o-rama, but Rhett vs. Link would be interesting and Barbara vs. Jade, also

I think they should react to their old videos. I would find it very interesting to see what they have to say about their old selves.

I think that Rhett, and Link should talk about their favorite movies growing up. Which ones they saw together, and if they have any influences from those movies.

You can tall a lot about someone based on their favorite movies!

Weirdest national monuments, weird dog breeds, and annoying moms

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

Well Rhett is so Tall and Link loves Miniature horses. Maybe they can outdo each other with a Tall Vrs Small contest of some kind?

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

Well I'm the shortest in my family, does that count?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

Nope I think this is my first time

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

I hope not!! I have a hard enough time being old! I don't want to be off my rocker too!!!!

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Are there any flowering cacti?? 

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service