RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Views: 6436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have they done a Will It Pizza?

I don't really like debate-o-rama, but Rhett vs. Link would be interesting and Barbara vs. Jade, also

I think they should react to their old videos. I would find it very interesting to see what they have to say about their old selves.

I think that Rhett, and Link should talk about their favorite movies growing up. Which ones they saw together, and if they have any influences from those movies.

You can tall a lot about someone based on their favorite movies!

Weirdest national monuments, weird dog breeds, and annoying moms

• What do you want R&L to talk about? 

Well Rhett is so Tall and Link loves Miniature horses. Maybe they can outdo each other with a Tall Vrs Small contest of some kind?

• Are you considered to be somewhat of an "EXPERT" on that subject?

Well I'm the shortest in my family, does that count?

• Have you already make a suggestion to Rhett and Link  via comment post on  ,  or  ?

Nope I think this is my first time

• Did they think it was a great idea? Or do they believe you are completely insane for even suggesting such a thing and should be put away somewhere quiet before you hurt yourself?

I hope not!! I have a hard enough time being old! I don't want to be off my rocker too!!!!

• If you were a flower, what type would you be?

Are there any flowering cacti?? 

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service