RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am Clirkus, 'nuff said. BD

Lilian Brandon, the Tachyonic Raven, a physics graduate student hailing from Lafayette, Indiana! Became quickly obsessed and after exhausting the youtube archives the natural next step was to join the Kommunity. :)

My names amanda ryan. I live in boring place. Full of lots of boring people. i live in ellendale nd. In a big family of eight. I. LOVE BATMAN and supern
man but thats because there is nothing to do here. Tecnically, i do not live in a state. If so why have my had to pay taxes these last couple of years?
Hello, I am Reighen from Ontario, Canada ( names pronounced ray gen.) I am fairly new to the kommunity but am a devout Rhett and Link fan:) I have 5 sisters and one brother, and love music! I am currently in grade 5 piano so I can appreciate all of the amazing things that Rhett and link come up with. I am 14 years old, as of march 31, and my main job is babysitting all of the kids that live in my tiny town. Hoping to contribute something to the kommunity and meet some friends. That's basically it so, yeah, umm see ya:)

I'm Joshua Tanner Jackson. And I live in Hartford Michigan! I am 15 and turning 16 in September. I am very happy to live here. My (Favorite) cousins (shhhh!) live OK, but I still have other Family members here too! the ONLY Problem is I can't meet You, Rhett, and your families. :P  BUT I enjoy Good Mythical Morning EVERY Day, Monday - Friday. It makes me think, realize, and the two MAIN things, Learn and Laugh! Thank you SO, SO, much for doing this for all of us! I know this is not about what I think of what you do, but about who I am and where I am. I just wanted to put this out there. I wish I could sing as Amazing as you guys do!! :D  Keep all the Mythicality up! And may God bless you, Rhett, and your families.

My name is Lizy and I am from Woodstock, GA. IIt is a small town and everybody knows everybody 

Im Brooklyn :) im in southern indiana (aka what you guys called the most boring place on earth, thank you:( )and y cant i embarrass myself?! my step dad put dynamite in in my favorite barbie doll when i was little and blew it up. is that interesting enough for you!!!

Hi Brooklyn! I'm from central Indiana -- glad to hear of another Mythical Beast from the same state!

yesh :)

I'm Emily from Northern Indiana. I love computering, sculpting, and drawing. I also love animals and have a dog, dove, guinea pig, and several fish. I will be a senior in high school this next year. Craziness!

I'm Heather, I never had the privilege of having a nick name. I'm From a town of about 600 people in Arkansas. You guys make my weekly mornings. 

I'm Cameron uhler from Oregon , I'm on a vex robotics team and I collect hot wheels

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service