RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Darrell. I am Cheryl's (mamacitax7) son and Stephanie's (lilfigs29) boyfriend. I am currently in Texas, Humble,Tx to be exact. Some of you may know me already as d3causey and I look forward to knowing more ppl in the kommunity. I am also the reason for mamacitax7 becoming a fan of R&L.... If you want to know the story just drop me a line...
I love Jesus, just want to make sure that is the first thing people really find out about me.
I'm Raquel. I live in Miami, FL.
I enjoy: coffee, social networking, singing, graphic design, blogging/writing, and theology.
And it's probably best to ignore most of what I say. I'm still working on not being annoying. So if I am being that way, feel free to tell me.
Hi Raquel! So glad you're here!
I am Lesa Zierenberg; 27 years old from Illinois. Kind of a new R and L fan but I'm really glad I am. I was introduced to you guys via my friend Emily from Tennessee. I go by littlewonder (was babygraceblue). I'm going to make my first videos via this kommunity and I love watching as well. Love the videos and love you guys :D
What's up?

I am Julia (aka Geckojules) and I have been a fan of R&L ever since the dead iPod song came out. I am 15 years old and from the state of New Hampshire, i live with my 4 brothers, one sister, my parents and a Weimaraner named Daisy Mae.

I have been on the RhettandLinkast once where me and my sister (Chazzy) sang the Fast Food Folk Song on RhettandLink Idol.

And to Link I say I am working on that T-Shirt design, I will email it to you later this month.
I am Denise, aka Sorka aka the eHermitess. I am a call screener and chat room moderator for Rhett and Link. I am also married to Brian Layman aka, the eHermit and stay at home homeschooling mother to his 4 eChildren!
We reside in North east Ohio.
Good to hear from you. eChildren eh? (such a Canadian thing to say) Does that mean that if the power goes out, there are not kids around? If so, have you considered turning off the fuses in your houses for a quiet knitting night at home ;)
Hey! My name is Arthur, and I first saw Rhett and Link in their viral video for Red House furniture. Then, I heard them on NPR and I thought - OMG - these guys are in Lillington!!! I then realized they were the genius behind the Sham Wow song. But what really got me was the Alka-seltzer Commercial...which I love to think of as the "Bur-fay" Song. I practice a creative philosophy known as InterPlay that reminds me so much of what these guys love to do. This wonderful creative genius moved me like few things have...short of bran flakes, I suppose...so I wanted more and more. I am truly excited to be a part of the start of this "Kommunity!" Let the wild rumpus start!
Emily (Friendlyface)! Excited to be here (in the Kommunity), and HERE (in Georgia)! Wow, I used parentheses A LOT in that sentence! :D
w00t!!! GA!!
Im Brent Walmsley! I have made thursday nights at 9 the only time during a week where I set aside an hour to watch something. It's my SURVIVOR.. It's my 24 and my LOST.. It's the time when I make excuses to my friends when they say "Let's go out tonight".. Too embarrassed to say, "Nope.. Gotta watch Rhett and Link tonight".. They'd say "WHO??"

Im from a smaaall town in Ontario, Canada - Where all the rich people come to build houses and live.. Im a provincial amature boxer - Hoping to go National this year!! We'll see!
Whoo hoo Ontario! Also from a small town in Ontario and the same situation with the rich people;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service