RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Salutations! My name is Gemma, and I reside in somewhere in the California Central Valley. I love to draw, so you'll likely see my stuff floating around the Kommunity! :D 

Greetings to all. I'm Linzi, long time beast but new Kommunity member. It's great to be here

Hello I'm Nera from Argentina, living in TOKYOOOOO
Though it was about time to join the kommunity.

I'm a graphic designer, living in Tokyo for 3 years. Love photography and illustrations. Spend most of my free time playing videogames or watching GMM. D:

Looking forward to meeting new people !

did you design that profile pic?

Good morning World and all who inhabit  it I'm the bowler hat guy I LOVE chocolate moose pie and just straight up chocolate and I also like gaming and drawing I also think the moon is made cheese I'm telling you it's true and favorite color is red and I live in Washington state c:

I'm in Tampa Florida and my name is Dedra and something embarrassing lol Got chat just kidding.

I'm Destiny Hanvey and I'm from Alabama. I am a Youtuber as well. You guys have inspired me with creativity for my videos. :)

Hi! I'm Molly. (TheDoctorOfTheOpera) I'm a totally awesome person. My hair goes down. I rub bacon on it. I'm in South Dakota, or sometimes space. Depending on whether or not I'm in my TARDIS. I'm a nerd and a geek, and yes, I do know the difference. So, that's me!

Hello! I'm Jon and live in Winnipeg, MB. I enjoy canoeing, biking, photography, videography, theology, and tea.

I've been a fan of Rhett & Link ever since their Facebook Song video went viral back in 2007. A lot has happened since then! I haven't been all that active on the Kommunity lately, but I check in now and then.

Hi I'm Eva. I am from south Africa. My family sit and watch nearly every evening. My dad can't stop laughing. But I think that the show is great. Thank you for many moments of intertainment.
I'm Stephanie. I live in Eugene, OR (from Jacksonville, Arkansas originally.) I'm 26 years old and I'm new to the kommunity. I also have a YouTube channel called StarDragon Entertainment which was established 9 years ago. I currently have a video series where I talk about vintage commercials called "As Sold on TV"
I've known about Rhett and Link since their TV show "Commercial Kings" which I used to watch and enjoy.
I'm from Salem, Oregon! I only recently started watching GMM but I feel like I've done quite a bit of catch up, it's so addicting, and you guys are so fun and entertaining; a new episode every day is definitely something I look forward to. I don't know if I'll come on much, but it certainly is a nice way to bring everyone together!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service