RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 5294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WELKOMM PERPETUAL TEENAGER!  must be nice to not have to deal with aging issues.

You should also join this group:

http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/group/teenagers

Hello!! My name is Heather (PokeyJoe)!! I live in Southeast Nebraska...yes, I know, corn and cows everywhere! I'm the proud mother of two (they also love Rhett and LInk!), and wife of the best mechanic I know! (he too fancies GMM at least what I've insisted he watches :) ) I "fell in love" with Rhett and Link a few years ago. I cant remember exactly how I stumbled upon them, but I'm confident it was a "Will It" video...from then on I was hooked!! I have been digging my way through the archives of Rhett and Link and GMM watching every video in my efforts to call myself a true, and devoted fan! I am new to the Kommunity, but am looking forward to all it has to offer!!

Thanks and Love,

PokeyJoe

RSS

© 2018   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service