RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 4940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm from Salem, Oregon! I only recently started watching GMM but I feel like I've done quite a bit of catch up, it's so addicting, and you guys are so fun and entertaining; a new episode every day is definitely something I look forward to. I don't know if I'll come on much, but it certainly is a nice way to bring everyone together!

Hey, I'm in Salem too!

Did you go to Sprague at all? I think I remember you from an English class. My name's Adele but you wouldn't remember me; I was really quiet.

Sorry; just surprised to see another Salemite!

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service