RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 4513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'm Maggie! My friends refer to me as Thor, because I have an evil sibling who wants to rule the world. I'm in Lafayette Indiana, where it rains corn and rednecks. I watch GMM approximately exactly when it is released (6:00am)
Funny and strange story, I discovered Ray William Johnson through my evil sister, who made a video with nice Peter, who led me to the epic rap battles of history, who led me to the wright brothers, who led me to thinking "oh, Rhett and link, they look cool i guess" which did NOT lead me to subscribing. At a later date, I found rub some bacon on it, which led me to some other videos (specifically the breakup song which I really like) which led me to THEN subscribing. Then, the my little pony thumbnail on GMM led me to watching it, which led me to be intrigued (because I'm a brony/pegasister) which led I me subscribing, which led me to go on a quest to watch every single R&L video that ever existed wich led me to them talking about how ray William Johnson insulting them, which led me to watching the video again and realizing "woah" which led me to unsibscribing to ray William Johnson.
The circle of life.

...Wait....you're in Lafayette????? Me too!!! I haven't met any Mythical Beasts in this town yet!

I'm sir Caleb Steen and I'm from St. Louis Missouri. I wake up at 6:00am every day to watch Good Mythical Morning love it so much don't stop. Thanks
Dude u should get up at five that's when we can see it in MO. Lol

This is real late, but here i go:

I'm Emily Hennessey(Unipeg). I'm a seventh grader in Cumming,Ga that plays the alto saxophone in the school band. I proudly refer to myself as a band geek, or band ninja(a name my teacher calls us). I watch GMM every morning, and check your channel on saturday just in case. I have made myself very clear to my parents and friends what i want for Christmas:Mythical Shoes, Up To This Point CD, and any R&L shirt. I also plan to have a R&L themed BDay party(that sounds creepy). I sing R&L sings at any opprotunity, make references at every turn, and me and my friends are pinching pennies, and are trying to convince our parents to take us to vidcon, just to meet R&L and smosh.

That's honestly it.

Meg Genova's my name, and I am late to this subject, just like everything else I do. I am one of the biggest Orch Dorks you'll ever find, because my cello is my life! I'm not one of those fake "nerdy" people, because I am a Zelda and Pokemon nerd, and that's basically all I talk about. I'm mastering the art of vectoring in Gimp, Inkscape and Photoshop. I'm in the process of creating a Pokemon computer Rom, but I've stopped that project until I finish the plot. As you probably know, I love to draw! I've been featured on the homepage four times, and I haven't even been a beast for a super long period of time! I plan on saving all my money from Christmas to buy the Tweak Mythical Shoes, but I'm flat broke, so it's gonna be a while.
I'm Daniel Nevienski from Littleton,CO and I love doing computer graphics and Adobe photoshop. I make graphics images for people who require it.

I am the Mighty Thor, Son of Odin. I live in Asgard, but I am currently visiting Bruce Wayne on Earth. He has been gracious enough to allow me to reside in his Manor while I am staying here.

Hello, my name is Chris. But who am I? Probably the sum collection of all my experiences. I live in Hershey Pa. It is where the Hershey Chocolate, and Reeses factory are located. It used to smell like chocolate round these parts. As you probably know chocolate smellz good. 

~Peace

I'm Melani Alice Traverez, I'm 21years old, I'm from Providence, Rhode Island and I'm a proud Mythical Beast.

my name is jamie (female) from small town jacksonville illinois, and i am a funny piano player who drinks vinegar and is proud of it!

My name is Rachel I live in Winnipeg, Canada, basically the coldest place on earth that can reach up to 30 degrees Celsius or even higher and I play piano and the sport ringette.

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6.

© 2016   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service