RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Today's the day when YouTube Rewind 2015 got released! I apologise for the amount of questions I'm going to ask - What songs do you think are going to be featured, what do you think the official title is going to be and what do you think Rhett and Link are going to be doing in the video? Below are the previous Rewind videos and their BTS videos (R&L star in all of them). Below them are two Rewind reaction videos (with Rhett and Link reacting) from the Fine Brothers' Channel (the reaction to 2012's rewind (which does not have R&L in it) is here (I'm not including "Extras" videos)). What's your favourite Rewind video so far? BYMB!

Rewind YouTube Style 2012

Rewind YouTube Style 2012 BTS

YouTube Rewind: What Does 2013 Say?

YouTube Rewind: What Does 2013 Say? BTS

YouTube Rewind: Turn Down For 2014

YouTube Rewind: Turn Down For 2014 BTS

YouTube Rewind: Now Watch Me 2015  | #YouTubeRewind

YouTube Rewind: Now Watch Me 2015 BTS

YouTubers React To YouTube Rewind 2013

YouTubers React To YouTube Rewind 2014

Views: 466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im in Australia so we don't aways have the same "popular" songs as the US so Im not sure about songs but I think Sia - Elastic Heart will be included because of the cage in the little snippet. I also think What Do You Mean will be included even though it was pretty recent but that song was majorly hyped. Was Uptown Funk released this year?? If so I think that will be in there as well. I hope Rhett and Link have a decent sized role like the other years. In one of the "YouTuber's React" episodes Jenn talks about how she was there all day and you could hardly see her so I hope they get a good part. I can't even picture what it will be like, it feels like nothing exciting has happened this year, but I'm still excited regardless. (Does anyone know what time it is released??)

In Australia, it got released on the 10th because of time zones. UGH! Uptown Funk was not in it but that's because it was released last year.

All of the 2015 Rewind videos will be here as soon as available:

Im trying to think about big things this year (just know i really don't follow pop culture all that much)

• the dress
  • john cena
  • whip and nae nae

I didn't enjoy this years at all.
I thought the pace was all over. The music was too slow and the dancing didn't seem to fit the tempo. 

In my opinion, they tried to squeeze too many Youtubers into it.

TRUE - - Nae Nae is certainly no Gagnam Style

You can find R&L at:  4:50-4:53 (dancing) /  6:22-6:25 (closing credits)

That's it! only once for 3 seconds in the video.  Any other sightings?

Why is the thumbnail a cartoon?

I have to say: I really liked 2014 the best as a story in whole, how the scenes & music flowed along, and all the callbacks to what was popular that year. This year was great in how it was just a celebration video and didn't feature a particular person in the foreground. Some, of course, had more time than others, that's unavoidable...

I was actually super excited to see Markiplier featured because I've recently come to enjoy his videos and personality. :) And of course, R&L's role in this year's video was fitting. :) They've said before in interviews that they've felt like Youtube dads. lol 

Lots of people are wondering how stuff that were on Vine aren't on the rewind... I think that this year's Rewind was very polarising. For most of the time, I didn't know what was going on (but at least I spotted the BTTF reference). It seemed as if it had too many dancing and flashing (blinking) components. It just seemed like a party from all around the world that was very confused and fast-paced. But that's just my bitcoin.

Well it's a YouTube rewind, not a Vine rewind...Vine is owned by Twitter, not Google/YouTube. I don't really see why people would expect anything from Vine in it, anyway.

Not including the BTS and the credits -

In the 2012 Rewind, RL are in it for about 20 seconds (1 minute and 2 seconds if you count the Dope Zebra)

In the 2013 Rewind, RL are in it for about 5 seconds

In the 2014 Rewind, RL are in it for about 8 seconds

As Gumbo said, they're in this year's for about 3 seconds

What is with this madness?!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service