RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

We got Good Mythical Morning to the finals!
You can vote constantly: http://www.radiotimes.com/onlineshowchampion

Round 6 - Finals! 

Views: 1420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I replied to you this morning letting you know that :)

49% to 51%. We must win (but I can't vote as I've got somewhere to be)!

Dreadfully slow going on an iphone . . . I was able to cast only 100 votes (yes, I did count them) in 8 minutes 23 seconds over which time a total of 2,290 votes were added to the R&L tally. Sounds like a lot, but that means that if everyone voting is moving no faster than me only 23 mythical beasts are trying at all.

At present (3:41 pm Kavetime) our guys are trailing AmazingPhil by nearly 30,000 total votes, but it's still well within reach at 49%-51% with hours to go.  Don't give up until it's over . . . and you know what they say about it being over . . .

Yeah wish saved the komm email until tonight
UPDATE!!!

With a total of over 1.6 million votes cast so far it's still anyone's game
Less than 6,000 votes separate R&L from Amazing Phil in this final round with a few hours left
Remember that there is no limit to how many votes each fan cam cast, so this is not really a question of who has the best YouTube show but it's all about who has the most zealous and crazy awesome fan base.

Nobody should be able to out score the worldwide Kommunity network and the mythical beasts.
MB Commando superpowers activate go!
Vote now / Vote often!!!
1 hour later and R&L now in the lead by 30,000 votes.
Mythical Beasts RULE the internet!!!

WAY TO GO GUYS!! WE'RE ON FIRE!

KEEP VOTING!

Lets do this guys, we have a pretty good lead and if we keep going the way we are, we can continue increasing our lead further. Our numbers are going up way faster than Phil's, WE CAN DO IT

I am glad to say that I am part of one of Rhett and Link's greatest and most successful creations...The Kommunity! We are doing great!
Okay... I don't want to be the party pooper BUT we were NEARLY like that yesterday. So please guys go on voting as hard as we can!

I wanna see 1 million votes!! I have an interview tomorrow and can't stay up too much later, but I HAVE to see 1 million votes for the guys..our guys!

Yes! I have a midterm in an hour and I must go to university now! I'll be revising and voting all the way ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service