RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

This is an attempt at a table of all of the expletives that Rhett & Link have said. I just felt like doing this as I was bored. BYMB!

Some words like "hell" are not going to be included (but they've been said). I don't really count 'piss' as a swear but a lot of people do so

Swears

Rhett

Link

A*s and variations

GMMoreEar BiscuitGMMoreIf I Were You PodcastVidConTwitterGMMGMMFuse Lie Detector TestThrillist2 GMMEar Biscuit (27:17)

GMM2 Ear BiscuitGMM, (Another) 2 Ear BiscuitMatthew SantoroGMMEar Biscuit,(48:22)GMM5 Ear Biscuits (around 23 minutes in)

F*ck

Main ChannelSmoshGMM

GMM, Facebook (another uncomfirmed)

B*tch

Not Too Deep, Instagram

Ear Biscuit

Sh*t

VidConGMMoreGMMoreGMM (in Italian & bleeped but still)2 Ear Biscuit (at 24:47 & 25:41)6 GMM (while wearing the dentist mouth thing but still)

VineGMM, GMM (another uncomfirmed)

Damm*t/D*mn

YouTubeBTSJimmy FallonGMMGMMore, GMM Jacksfilms, 2 GMM4 Never Not FunnyJimmy Fallon,

Di*k

ERB

ERB

Pi*s

C*ck

2 GMMEar BiscuitGMMEar Biscuit2 Ear Biscuit (at around 24:38 & 33:22)2 Ear Biscuit (5:45 & 6:52) Ear Biscuit (46:40)

GMMore

3 GMMERB, GMMoreGMMoreFuse Lie Detector Test ?

2 GMMore

T*t

Total per Individual

GMM  GMMore

GMM

40 (43 if unconfirmed true/forgotten are found)

Total

90 (93 if unconfirmed are true/forgotten are found)

Here's one that almost came to be (Link almost said "sh*t" (yet again))

And here's a video where Link says "whore"

Question - what do you think Rhett says here? & here

Views: 6271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To me, it looks like Rhett said "damn" in the last link you have on the list. ("Confronting Jerks", which has a great GMMore, btw!) It's funny that they said what the words were on Fallon! 

Also, the video for the "Not Too Deep" link is no longer available. I just watched that whole GMMore of them playing MASH and I still didn't hear it. ? 

Compare their swearing frequency to PewDiePie... XD

Haha...this is so funny!  Nice catalog :)

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2018   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service